Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Finishing off the bottle of Verdelho we brought home yesterday. Glad there are few more for the future. 🍷

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432098176.942109.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Unpacked the loot and looks like I'll have plenty of choices for the weekend...maybe the first later tonight. 😉🍷🍷

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432343656.191763.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Air hockey and drums? Must be nice and quiet at your house. I'd need a lot more wine than that. :yup:

Lol. The other side of the loft has my daughters "piano" with a volume switch. Just wait till your kids want to join band. Believe it or not, he's picking up the drums well and much preferred over a horn.

And, that's what the vodka is for. Too much wine can give me a headache on it own. Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
Bottle of Haiku Red from the wine fridge. Poured in a couple newly acquired glasses from Cypher winery.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432359182.208965.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Wow! That's just crazy and lawless.

It's how we roll in this house!! Lol. Wait till we pour the Cypher Zinbitch or Gargoyle. 😉

The glasses coincide with names of their wines. Their wines are ok, prices are like Napa though. Only came back with a couple affordable bottles and a couple glasses as a result.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's how we roll in this house!! Lol. Wait till we pour the Cypher Zinbitch or Gargoyle. 

The glasses coincide with names of their wines. Their wines are ok, prices are like Napa though. Only came back with a couple affordable bottles and a couple glasses as a result.

LOL!

I like those stemless glasses. Might need to pick some of those up sometime. As for the Napa prices….meh, not into overpriced anything these days.

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!

I like those stemless glasses. Might need to pick some of those up sometime. As for the Napa prices….meh, not into overpriced anything these days.

Yeah, we got two others a few years back. Like them for the quality stemless AND the extra character.

What's funny is the wines Amy and I actually liked there were the least expensive. Not much into overpriced either. 👍

JAGS

Hooked
A transplant from France grown on California's Central Coast. Tablas Creek's Tannat is one of several great and unique wines recently discovered.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433567826.088210.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Loved that Tannat! Very classy winery and very classy wine :yup:

Always great times hangin with you guys :rock:

Glad you found a use for those tires. Lol.

Yep, the Tannat is just as unique as I remember. Tasty. I too really liked that place and the wines. We'll need to make a return trip. 👍🍷🍷

Top Bottom