Best at home car wash supplies

whispike

I like to use Adam's Polishes line of products. And they have a lot of step by step detailing videos if you're into that kind of thing.

Last edited:

ItsTTime

Another vote for Meguiars - easy to find and does a great job.

Glad to see some products for the plastics on the Jeep - I'm sure I'll need to do something down the road to keep the fenders looking good.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Another vote for The Chemical Guys. I've been using there products for at least the past 6 years on anything that has paint. Trucks, cars, jeeps, and boats.. Their higher end products like the "Jet Seal" are insane, worked so well we decided it would hold up well on my parents 30' cruiser, and boy has it! I mean really, if you want to get crazy insane with your car detailing and polishes check out there line of products, nothing has disappointed me and I've tried most of it. The V.R.P. Dressing will make the inside of your jeep look brand new! Also, I swear I don't work for them. I just really love their products.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I use a car wash BRUSH. It's brush with very soft hairs on it to wash your paint. Long handle (like a broom handle) to wash the whole Jeep without really crouching down much, or having to get a step stool to reach the windshield or roof. Doesn't hold in fine debris either like a sponge does.

Top Bottom