Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
It's funny how I'm looking at previous posts here and some are erased . That's a fact. I apologized to the entire members that were offended. Besides a joke was made from other members that yes their is shit talkers here. Did I say a lie here? I am sorry for involving people that I did not know.

This all started from a previous post that a member was selling items. Since I didn't know that posts counts were keeping track, Sharkey brought it up to my attention and automatically I understood and apologized. Now here comes other members that had nothing to do with this and put thier sence in.

I'm a die hard and I'll still be here. Even if I'm in the abyss.

This is some seriously deranged bullshit
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463649567.986885.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: Geez, broke parole already? Went to bed and you were a free man. Wake up and you're back in da slammer. Damn shit talkers gotcha again.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's funny how I'm looking at previous posts here and some are erased . That's a fact. I apologized to the entire members that were offended. Besides a joke was made from other members that yes their is shit talkers here. Did I say a lie here? I am sorry for involving people that I did not know.

This all started from a previous post that a member was selling items. Since I didn't know that posts counts were keeping track, Sharkey brought it up to my attention and automatically I understood and apologized. Now here comes other members that had nothing to do with this and put thier sence in.

Instead of posting on a forum you are not welcome on, how about taking some English classes.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Nobody erased your posts. You can say you're a "die hard and I'll still be here" but the fact is you aren't welcome. Understand? Lobbing accusations of post being deleted is horseshit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how I'm looking at previous posts here and some are erased . That's a fact.

Funny, I can see ALL posts even if member or moderator has tried to "erase" them and yet, I see NONE that have. That's a fact.

We have an entire sub-forum dedicated to all the stupidness that's ever been posted here, all the accusations, all the hatred, all the lies and we keep ALL of it and out in the open for ALL to see as proof of what really happened. You can claim that you're somehow special and that some kind of an exception is being made for you but, nothing would be further from the truth. Of course, you're free to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Al Bundy

What hatred was said since members did agree that most members are shit talkers? What did I say was wrong? Yes I said the same thing most not all members are shit talkers.

Ddays

Hooked
What hatred was said since members did agree that most members are shit talkers? What did I say was wrong? Yes I said the same thing most not all members are shit talkers.

:thinking: And yet you claim that you don't see the problem?

WJCO

Meme King
WTF? Wow, he's still alive.

I figured by now you would have just tried to sneak in with a different login (even though it's against the rules).

Now that I mention it, the mods will probably be watching for that, lol.

Top Bottom