Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Apologies were made. Not leaving

Oh you apologized? Forgive me if I see your lame excuses and failure to own up to your loose comments and generalization of this community as a whole as an "apology." You never owned up to your actions and instead made excuses. Seems like a lack of integrity and accountability to me.

Al Bundy

Oh you apologized? Forgive me if I see your lame excuses and failure to own up to your loose comments and generalization of this community as a whole as an "apology." You never owned up to your actions and instead made excuses. Seems like a lack of integrity and accountability to me.

Negative look at the recent posts and yes apologies were made. I owned up. What are you taking about?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Jags what are you talking about? I'm sorry now because they brought that to my attention? What ever. I am sorry for including the entire members that are shit talkers wait not all but Most. That includes you Jags since I don't know you.

Help me out here this is the only thing that remotely resembles an apology. Nice qualifying with the "not all but Most." GTFO

Recent? All your recent posts are right here and this halfass excuse was posted in Marchz

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Bundy...I thought you we kinda cool after wheeling with you in Calico. Seeing this thread has changed my mind. Honestly, I personally don't think you represent what I believe to be the WAL lifestyle. I'm so great full of the new people I constantly meet through this site. Can't express enough how thoughtful most of the WAL family is and has accepted my wife and I. In short...you get out of this web site what you put in.

I feel you behavior is unsuitable based upon your comments . Thus....I would not want to ever wheel with you again.

Best wishes.

Al Bundy

Help me out here this is the only thing that remotely resembles an apology. Nice qualifying with the "not all but Most." GTFO

No if you failed to read my previous posts, here it goes. I apologize for the loose comments made to you or anyone else on this thread since I don't know you from Adam. Yes I learned that if I have a issue I should bring it to a specific member. I made a mistake and again I apologize.

Al Bundy

Bundy...I thought you we kinda cool after wheeling with you in Calico. Seeing this thread has changed my mind. Honestly, I personally don't think you represent what I believe to be the WAL lifestyle. I'm so great full of the new people I constantly meet through this site. Can't express enough how thoughtful most of the WAL family is and has accepted my wife and I. In short...you get out of this web site what you put in.

I feel you behavior is unsuitable based upon your comments . Thus....I would not want to ever wheel with you again.

Best wishes.

I can respect your wishes

Crystaliner

No if you failed to read my previous posts, here it goes. I apologize for the loose comments made to you or anyone else on this thread since I don't know you from Adam. Yes I learned that if I have a issue I should bring it to a specific member. I made a mistake and again I apologize.

Ok...but as an adult how in the world can you actually find your post acceptable for your behavior. People need to be more accountable for their actions. It to easy to say "I'm sorry" or "my bad" "I didn't really mean that" doesn't cut it in my book.

I tell my kids you are defined by your actions

Last edited:

Crystaliner

So when you bounce back into a thread that you started. Naturally people are still going to be upset.

Al Bundy

Ok...but as an adult how in the world can you actually find you post acceptable for you behavior. People need to be more accountable for their actions. It to easy to say "I'm sorry" or "my bad" "I didn't really mean that" doesn't cut it in my book.

I tell my kids you are defined by your actions

Yes I agree and again who is perfect? People make mistakes and if you have entire thread, yes there were multiple times of an apology made. I defended someone from a previous thread not knowing a post count was visible. After Sharkey brought that up to my attention, I immediately apologized.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bottom line:

You called the Wayalife community a bunch of shit talkers. Went months making excuses and HALF ASS apologies. Popping in trying to post like nothing happened, then all of a sudden you say you sincerely apologize. You aren't welcome here.

Crystaliner

And that's fine....so let this thread die

When someone mentions to me Al Bundy. I really would not like to associate you with this thread. Rather hey that cool guy that help moved rocks when someone got stuck.

Crystaliner

Shit....sorry. I'm starting to sound like a little caring bitch. Guess it's the Hydrocodone and carisoprodol
kicking in.

Last edited:

Crystaliner

Accountability...

If you keep making left turns you end up back where u started

Last edited:

Al Bundy

Bottom line:

You called the Wayalife community a bunch of shit talkers. Went months making excuses and HALF ASS apologies. Popping in trying to post like nothing happened, then all of a sudden you say you sincerely apologize. You aren't welcome here.

It's funny how I'm looking at previous posts here and some are erased . That's a fact. I apologized to the entire members that were offended. Besides a joke was made from other members that yes their is shit talkers here. Did I say a lie here? I am sorry for involving people that I did not know.

This all started from a previous post that a member was selling items. Since I didn't know that posts counts were keeping track, Sharkey brought it up to my attention and automatically I understood and apologized. Now here comes other members that had nothing to do with this and put thier sence in.

I'm a die hard and I'll still be here. Even if I'm in the abyss.

Top Bottom