WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

JKDOC1

Also camping Friday night...so reading this I apparently need an oil skid pan?? Lol And also when my lift was done I didn't do the exhaust mod for the suspension do I need this or not?

TennJK

Also camping Friday night...so reading this I apparently need an oil skid pan?? Lol And also when my lift was done I didn't do the exhaust mod for the suspension do I need this or not?

You'll be fine without it. But an oil pan skid is never a bad idea. Just good peace of mind. But I'm not sure what exhaust mod you're talking about but I would imagine there shouldn't be an issue.

Hodsden

You'll be fine without it. But an oil pan skid is never a bad idea. Just good peace of mind. But I'm not sure what exhaust mod you're talking about but I would imagine there shouldn't be an issue.

I told myself I'd get the oil pan skid after this trip so I guess we will see how my luck plays out. Knowing me I'll be the one that ends up needing it[emoji23]

JKDOC1

There are 2 things made by Rough Country. It's either a new Y pipe or exhaust extenders so the drive shaft doesn't rub on the exhaust at full droop. I think the spacers are good if you have a 2 inch lift but I have a 3.5 so according to them I need the y pipe. Just wondering if anyone else has done this.

jkwebbie

There are 2 things made by Rough Country. It's either a new Y pipe or exhaust extenders so the drive shaft doesn't rub on the exhaust at full droop. I think the spacers are good if you have a 2 inch lift but I have a 3.5 so according to them I need the y pipe. Just wondering if anyone else has done this.

Get an upgraded front driveshaft instead. It's more expensive, but it's worth it

TennJK

Im gonna stick to my Detroits lol.

Same. Sticking to the Grizzly though lol

Like Josh (webbie) said. A new front driveshaft is a better idea in my opinion. I went with the 1310 coast front driveshaft.

TennJK

You got your rig back from Jody yet dude?

We had a minor setback (which involves ordering the wrong part) but back on track now for Monday. But I am leaving on a trip today so I won't be able to get it back until the 16th. But he's taking good care of it. Stoked to see how it turns out

swampdog

We had a minor setback (which involves ordering the wrong part) but back on track now for Monday. But I am leaving on a trip today so I won't be able to get it back until the 16th. But he's taking good care of it. Stoked to see how it turns out

Sweet man, you won't be disappointed. I am 1,500 miles in and they are A+.

Top Bottom