WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

thardy

Banned
Hey guys just saw this post, don't really get on here much but id love to join the group next weekend

Not a problem man. First, welcome to Wayalife! When you have a minute, stop by the "Give us a Wave" section and introduce yourself. Second, what group would you like to run Advanced or Intermediate/Scenic? Also, would you be making it up to run on Friday?

D

dmdaniels1

Awesome yea i just went and made one, but id like to join the advanced group. Hopefully ill be able to make it up friday morning ill know more later this week whenever i can get off work or not.

thardy

Banned
Awesome yea i just went and made one, but id like to join the advanced group. Hopefully ill be able to make it up friday morning ill know more later this week whenever i can get off work or not.

Sounds good. Are you running lockers at all?

Hodsden

I'll be up there setting up camp around 11-ish, camping Friday and Saturday night.

We won't be there until later in the day since I couldn't get off work until 1 and then I have to make the 3 hour drive so when we get closer I'll figure where everyone is and try to get a spot close by

thardy

Banned
We won't be there until later in the day since I couldn't get off work until 1 and then I have to make the 3 hour drive so when we get closer I'll figure where everyone is and try to get a spot close by

Just sent you a PM of what to look for when you get there.

Jeep/life

5 tires

Anyone need a set of 5 BFG A/T KO2's Up to a 37in tire.

My wife won a set in a raffle and her tires on her Jeep are so much smaller than 37's that it would be a waste of this certificate to get her tires. I am willing to take 1500.00 for this Cert. like I said this is good for 5 BFG A/T KO2's up to a 37x12.5R17. PM me if you are interested. or you can text me at 931-249-8447

whytiptoe

I would like to join you guys on Friday, but I am not sure I can as it looks like it is the advanced group that is showing up. If I can join please let me know and I will be there, thanks in advance either way.

I would like to join you guys on Friday, but I am not sure I can as it looks like it is the advanced group that is showing up. If I can join please let me know and I will be there, thanks in advance either way.
As far as i know, friday isnt "grouped" its going to be a fun casual ride up to the flats.

Thanks for the reply, then I would like to be added to the Friday run and be there no later then 1:00.
Hopefully trevor will chime in but i think our plan is to leave out around 1. Hes got a route picked so if were gone already im sure you could catch up to us. Especially if youve got a cb

whytiptoe

Hopefully trevor will chime in but i think our plan is to leave out around 1. Hes got a route picked so if were gone already im sure you could catch up to us. Especially if youve got a cb

Thanks that what I meant by no later then 1 so I would not have to catch up to you guys because I seen his post as to you where not going to wait, which is the way it should be.

whytiptoe

Side note, where is everyone staying? should I look into a cabin or hotel or are there going to be plenty of people camping with fire and beer?

Side note, where is everyone staying? should I look into a cabin or hotel or are there going to be plenty of people camping with fire and beer?
I know trev and i, as well as others are camping unless the forecast is shitty. We will have a fire, and as soon as i clear the trail, ill have beer also lol

Edit. Theres several getting hotel also

Top Bottom