Cut Fender Thread

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Georgie, I don't know if anybody has mentioned it, but your fenders are very similar to these old jeeps.

Attachments

• 1433880785760.jpg
    1433880785760.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 542

Cavscout263

The only dilemma I have is my fenders are metal and painted the same color as the rest of my jeep. I don't know if it's just how the Sahara's come but can I still do this or would you recommend just buying after market?

rhjeepdriver

The only dilemma I have is my fenders are metal and painted the same color as the rest of my jeep. I don't know if it's just how the Sahara's come but can I still do this or would you recommend just buying after market?

You can buy replacement plastic flares that look like the stock black ones and cut them, keep your factory painted flares for if you ever want to go back to stock. The aftermarket replacement flares should be well under $400 for all 4.

Benito

Caught the Bug

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, or good news, the fenders on your jeep, based off of the pictures in your build thread, look like painted plastic flares. I just cut some painted black ones that I got from a local jeep club member and pulled my body matched flares off... They were plastic too.

Top Bottom