You're Doing It Wrong

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Who do they hire to drive that thing, this is the third or fourth picture I've seen of it wrecked or in a ditch.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Who do they hire to drive that thing, this is the third or fourth picture I've seen of it wrecked or in a ditch.

Anyone who wants to drive a giant wienermobile for a living can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. Then again, that giant wiener probably has a few blind spots...

Ddays

Hooked
Saw this today in Johnstown, Pa

"Yeah, hello, Off-road parts store? Hi, my truck doesn't ride shitty enough, whattya got to fix it? 3 shocks per wheel? Awesome!"

0809161331.jpg

caminton

"Yeah, hello, Off-road parts store? Hi, my truck doesn't ride shitty enough, whattya got to fix it? 3 shocks per wheel? Awesome!"

View attachment 216759

I saw someone with a Jk that had the EVO bolt on coil overs AND King shocks. I'm not extremely good at mechanical stuff, but I feel like that really defeats the point of the coil overs lol

EDIT: /sarcasm.
They really need a font for that...

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

View attachment 216759

You know I never got that haha let me just put as many shocks as I can because it looks cool and everyone is going to think I off-road a lot and I know what I'm doing haha.

BigEd

They actually don't hire anyone, it's a internship. They pick a dozen or so college seniors that are about to graduate that signed up to be a "hotdogger" (that's basically what the driver is called) and they travel the country for a whole month. I looked into once, it'd be pretty cool to drive that thing around.

Ddays

Hooked
Edited original for clarity

If this is what you're referring to that shock is supposed to be there. This is the EVO Double Throwdown system and that shock is a bypass design.
It supplements the coilover and allows extra adjustability. Check out their website or just google EVO Double Throwdown. If you already know this disregard!

DD.jpg

caminton

If this is what you're referring to that shock is supposed to be there. This is the EVO Double Throwdown system and that shock is a bypass design.
It supplements the coilover and allows extra adjustability. Check out their website or just google EVO Double Throwdown. If you already know this disregard!

View attachment 216791

A) thanks for the info and for not being an asshole about it haha.
B) I did know this already and was trying to be funny, but my sarcasm wasn't thick enough. Oh well

Top Bottom