You're Doing It Wrong

TheGrendel

now, true Texans know our history is more Texican than the South, and I love a lot about the culture of our border brothers. But, i have to shake my head often at one certain thing. if you have lived here long enough, you will see some really, really shitty cars towing some even shittier cars all heading in one direction. this weekend took the cake.

a 3 car "In Tow" experience. the car towing the other two was once a Nissan Pathfinder but the rear end from just past the rear wheels was completely missing. cellophane packing tape was what enclosed the missing rear of the Pathfinder.

i really wish i would have gotten a picture of it because words just do not do it justice.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

BlackDiamond_JKU

In case you didn't know....
View attachment 203315 .

Edit:
I've seen those signs in a lot of "multi cultured" countries, because some sects of people prefer to squat while using the toilet, and then sub quintessentially get their dirty shoes on the toilet seat, as well as water that they use to cleanse themselves after using the restroom. Often causing a big slippery mess that's left behind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom