You're Doing It Wrong

Ddays

Hooked
Not sure whether this is the most retarded thing I've seen or most ingenious. I'm thinking I'll go with retarded.

Yes, he actually strapped a trailer to his truck missing the rear axle and is driving with front wheels in 4WD.

Screenshot_2017-06-02-22-20-36.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Only been changing oil in vehicles for like 35 years and still do dumb shit like this last night. Complete miss on the first pour :mad:

spill.jpg

Slimebones

Only been changing oil in vehicles for like 35 years and still do dumb shit like this last night. Complete miss on the first pour :mad:

View attachment 275480

Once, when I was way younger, I started pouring in the new oil without realizing I had not re-installed the drain plug. You only make that mistake ONE time!!! (At least it was CLEAN oil)!

Ddays

Hooked
Once, when I was way younger, I started pouring in the new oil without realizing I had not re-installed the drain plug. You only make that mistake ONE time!!! (At least it was CLEAN oil)!

Once when I was younger this past Spring I did the same damn thing on one of our quads. :doh: LOL, I was trying to change the the oil on both at the same time to be efficient y'know. I put one of the drain plugs back in but forgot the other for some reason. As I'm pouring the new oil back in I'm thinking man, this is taking a lot of oil. Dumbass. I wasted at least two quarts. Brake cleaner is my friend!

jesse3638

Hooked
I saw this today at Costco and thought what a jerk. I briefly thought I should leave him/her a friendly note. Then I noticed someone had beat me to it..haha. Got a good laugh out of it and wanted to share.

IMAG2458.jpg
IMAG2457.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom