The building of GR8WHITE2.0 aka The Silver Piece

GR8WHITE

Ended up ordering all stuff to build the axles on Friday. All was in stock so should be here early to mid next week.
For the Dana 60
5.38's
Master install
Yukon Grizzly Locker
35 spline inner and outer chromoly shafts
4340 super joints
35 spline Yukon Hubs
For the 14 bolt
5.38's
Master install
Yukon Grizzly Locker

LurancJK

How am i just now seeing this thread mike! Oh well i already knew most of this from the groupme. Glad your doing a thread tho

GR8WHITE

Today I took a couple hours to cut off all the old mounts off my axles. I got the front completely done and have almost all the rear ones cut off. Still have a ton of grinding to do on the rear. I have also decided that I'm gonna bite the bullet and triangulate and full hydro the front. It will allow me to get the jeep sitting as low as i want it and ditch the full bump killer (the trackbar). ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464660362.669821.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464660372.188055.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464660382.845641.jpg

swampdog

Today I took a couple hours to cut off all the old mounts off my axles. I got the front completely done and have almost all the rear ones cut off. Still have a ton of grinding to do on the rear. I have also decided that I'm gonna bite the bullet and triangulate and full hydro the front. It will allow me to get the jeep sitting as low as i want it and ditch the full bump killer (the trackbar). View attachment 205824 View attachment 205825 View attachment 205826

Those axles are so meaty. I'm stoked to see this thing progress and then see it in the trail in the near future. Keep up the good work Mike.

GR8WHITE

Those axles are so meaty. I'm stoked to see this thing progress and then see it in the trail in the near future. Keep up the good work Mike.
Hopefully it will not take me too long to build. But I'm planning some serious tube work and front frame modifications to get this thing super low.
Love seeing a BEAST in the making! Looking forward to your progress. [emoji106]
Thanks. Should be one capable rig
Looking good!!!

thanks

madstiles

Are you going to Run coilover? Also you said your stretching so does that mean long arms? I would love to do something like this to my JKU! I can weld and fabricate but have no clue on suspension geometry

Top Bottom