Teraflex HD Hinge not flush?

Dreadedsoldier

The fact that you had to let everyone know you would be "playing with Porshes" all day makes you come off as one. I don't feel the need to put my business out there to prove my self worth to society. So yes, you come off as an asshole and no, I don't know you, nor would I want to know you. As far as affording things like a Porshe, I feel it is more much more gratifying to live a somewhat debt free lifestyle. Could I afford it? Maybe, but it wouldn't make me happy. It's more fun being able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it. In closing, your lumping of everyone into a "flat-billed, vaping" group made you look like even more of an asshole and I'm pretty sure any attempt to save face with the WAL crowd will not go over well. Have a great weekend driving your Porsche. :thumb:

Im not trying in the least to save face. It's obvious from this thread there's a lot of mental midgets in here. Maybe I am an asshole, one that enjoys the shit out of what I do and it lets me afford my lifestyle. :) I'm gonna have a great weekend laughing at all the comments here

WJCO

Meme King
Im not trying in the least to save face. It's obvious from this thread there's a lot of mental midgets in here. Maybe I am an asshole, one that enjoys the shit out of what I do and it lets me afford my lifestyle. :) I'm gonna have a great weekend laughing at all the comments here

more-than-you-uzuua1.jpg .....

WJCO

Meme King
This reminds me of the thread with the guy with the seat covers that posted pictures of his muscles and talked about wearing gym tank tops. Funny shit.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
This reminds me of the thread with the guy with the seat covers that posted pictures of his muscles and talked about wearing gym tank tops. Funny shit.

You must have joined after the liquid 100k guy, I drive a Vette guy. Though to give that guy credit he claimed that he drove them... Not just worked on them...

mortuar

For anyone interested or if anyone comes to this thread for information about how these things are supposed to sit, Teraflex just responded to me with this picture. According to the person who replied, they snapped this photo from a Teraflex Jeep and stated that the gap should be uniform across the top of the hinge.

teraflexhinge.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
For anyone interested or if anyone comes to this thread for information about how these things are supposed to sit, Teraflex just responded to me with this picture. According to the person who replied, they snapped this photo from a Teraflex Jeep and stated that the gap should be uniform across the top of the hinge.

View attachment 209684

So are they saying the Jeeps fucked up or their piece of shit carrier is?

mortuar

So are they saying the Jeeps fucked up or their piece of shit carrier is?

I responded back showing a closer pic of mine - they responded again saying that they have many that look identical to mine (side behind the tire carrier against the tailgate, gap by the hinge) and several that have a gap like that shown in their picture. It could be a very minor variance in the sheet metal of my gate, but they are assuring me there is nothing wrong with the install. This is a quote from them:

"I just looked at 15 JK's with tire carriers here at TeraFlex. Some have had tire carriers for years and others just a few months. Most of them (80%) are just like yours while the rest have more clearance at that point that you're concerned with. I can say 100% that there is nothing wrong with yours at all in any means shape or form."

I asked if I should be concerned about any possible issues with the paint. Their response:

"IF your bolts came loose or IF you were rear end could I see that possibly happening. Now if you want to pull it off and check it, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I still think that you would be fine. Keep in mind that we would happily replace it if needed."

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just works on other people's cars and acts like a bad ass. Holy shit. That's some funny shit.

Top Bottom