NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - August 3rd @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NV-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, If you live in the Reno, Sparks, Carson Valley or even Tahoe area, I'd like to invite all of you to join us over at the Firkin & Fox in Carson City for a Suds-n-Grub on Wednesday, August 3rd at 6:00 pm. Not only do they have great beers and tasty cocktails, the food is awesome, you'll get to meet some of the great folks from WAYALIFE. That being said, I hope you can make it out and I'll look forward to see you there! :yup:

Where: The Firkin & Fox
When: Wednesday, August 3rd at 6:00 PM

The Firkin & Fox is located on the corner of 3rd and N. Carson St. (HWY 395) in Carson City, Nevada.

310 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
775-883-1369

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. Trail Bud
3. benatc1
4. H2OJNKY
5. NevadaZielmeister
6. Fires JK
7. cav♤fighter
8. MTG
9. KICKROX
10. NV JK Steve

Maybe List:
1. QuicksilverJK
2. Desert Crawler

:beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Well that sucks. For future reference, are there days that would work out better for you? Also, check your PM :cool:

Once the next two weeks are over, I'm generally good on M, F, Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Anyone who hasn't gone by here yet and is on the fence about making time to go i highly advise you to go! Obviously there's going to be great company but the food is fantastic and the beers are tasty!

Get the Meatloaf ... Truuuuuuust me!

Have fun guys!!!:rock:

JeepFan

Hooked
Anyone who hasn't gone by here yet and is on the fence about making time to go i highly advise you to go! Obviously there's going to be great company but the food is fantastic and the beers are tasty!

Let's go! ;)

benatc1

Hooked
count me in, pretty sure I can make it. last few nights before football season starts but should be in the clear

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Let's go! ;)

Bummer you guys can't actually make it up.

count me in, pretty sure I can make it. last few nights before football season starts but should be in the clear

Awesome! Got you added to the list :beer:

H20JNKY

I'll be there!

Also, anyone happening to be around the Firkin on July 30th should stop by. This Saturday is the grand opening of the new plaza and "hopefully" all the construction, cones and fences will be down. There will be live entertainment outside and bars, etc!

Additional parking: Directly south of the Firkin is a dirt lot, that is also our Firkin lot, you are more then welcome to use that parking lot as well.

My Firkin 2 cents! [emoji12]

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Ah, the Firkin. Great place and some good IPAs. Throw a few back for me and have fun. [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I sure hope to be able to make it, but my work schedule as of lately isn't looking too promising.

How often are these events held up in this area?

Desert Crawler

I'm a definite maybe. I'm leaving in the morning for a 6 day trip which includes the Rubicon. If the jeep is still in one piece and work isn't crazy when I return, I'll be there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Won't be able to make it, moved back to central coast, Nipomo,ca.

Bummer you can't make it but congrats to you on your recent move!

I'll be there!! Thanks Eddy and Cindy!!

I'll get you on the list now.

We should be able to make it

Awesome, it'd be a real pleasure to meet you finally.

I sure hope to be able to make it, but my work schedule as of lately isn't looking too promising.

How often are these events held up in this area?

We try to do these once a month but admittedly, it's been hit and miss lately. We're going to try and make it more regular again. I hope you can make it out as I've been wanting to meet you in person :cool:

cav♤fighter;742320 said:
Hellz yeah Ill be there. At least for a lil bit :)

Cool, it'd be good to see you there even if for just a bit.

Just saw this...we are in. :rock:

Awesome, been way too long :cool:

I'm a definite maybe. I'm leaving in the morning for a 6 day trip which includes the Rubicon. If the jeep is still in one piece and work isn't crazy when I return, I'll be there.

Have fun and be safe. I'll add you to the maybe list

Top Bottom