NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - August 3rd @ 6:00pm

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I sure hope to be able to make it, but my work schedule as of lately isn't looking too promising.

Friend, please let me know that day about where you are working and then maybe I can pick you up from your work site. I know it is hit or miss but if there is anyway I can make it happen, let me know.

We try to do these once a month but admittedly, it's been hit and miss lately. We're going to try and make it more regular again. I hope you can make it out as I've been wanting to meet you in person

I'll try to get QuicksilverJK out to one of these, since he has a wealth of knowledge, not only from past experience but also his work.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Friend, please let me know that day about where you are working and then maybe I can pick you up from your work site. I know it is hit or miss but if there is anyway I can make it happen, let me know.

I'll try to get QuicksilverJK out to one of these, since he has a wealth of knowledge, not only from past experience but also his work.

I will do everything I can to make it out. Might deliver the jeep to my work site the day before so I can leave straight from work (and not drive the service truck to a bar [emoji12])

Thanks for the compliments, but I think you make me sound far more knowledgeable than I actually am.

Fires JK

Eddie
I'm just a little fish in the Jeep world compared to the nice rigs in your garage, but I've been looking forward to getting to the Reno area to experience the trails that are out there. I have run 2 great trails so far and would normally in Arizona reconsider running their rating without more information but the guys I've met so far from Wayalife have been great out there and look forward to running many more trails with them. Thanks for providing a site to connect with fellow Jeepers that love to run the trails.

It will be great to finally meet you next week also.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie
I'm just a little fish in the Jeep world compared to the nice rigs in your garage, but I've been looking forward to getting to the Reno area to experience the trails that are out there. I have run 2 great trails so far and would normally in Arizona reconsider running their rating without more information but the guys I've met so far from Wayalife have been great out there and look forward to running many more trails with them. Thanks for providing a site to connect with fellow Jeepers that love to run the trails.

It will be great to finally meet you next week also.

Cool - it'll be great to meet you in person. :cool:

KICKROX

Also, anyone happening to be around the Firkin on July 30th should stop by. This Saturday is the grand opening of the new plaza and "hopefully" all the construction, cones and fences will be down. There will be live entertainment outside and bars, etc!

Ok, we'll try to make it up for that on Saturday!

Hey everyone, If you live in the Reno, Sparks, Carson Valley or even Tahoe area, I'd like to invite all of you to join us over at the Firkin & Fox in Carson City for a Suds-n-Grub on Wednesday, August 3rd at 6:00 pm.

No Rock Hard Wet Woody's right? Then count us in! :beer:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Ok, we'll try to make it up for that on Saturday!

No Rock Hard Wet Woody's right? Then count us in! :beer:

Hey don't i get a trophy for taking down 5 of those things??? Then going to the bar after..lol Man this group out there is going to be fun really wish i was able to jam out there.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey don't i get a trophy for taking down 5 of those things??? Then going to the bar after..lol Man this group out there is going to be fun really wish i was able to jam out there.

You may still be recovering from Thursday's SnG. Lol.

benatc1

Hooked

Hey I haven't had one if those rock hards yet but from everything I hear, if you drank 5 than you deserve a trophy at minimum! would have been fun to hang out with you again, you will be missed!

I'm planning a trip (2 jeeps) from California to spend 2-4 nights in and around Black Rock Desert/High Rock Canyon, NV. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions where to go and some good trails to take, as this would be our first time up that way. As I work through details if anyone wants to possibly join us let me know. Looks like this would probably be more of an overland type of trip.

TRLJNKY

It was awesome seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting new faces tonight. Hope to see you all again soon. Thanks for putting this together. Sorry I had to take off early but dad duties got the best of me. Another great relaxing WAL event with good ppl.

Top Bottom