WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon1126

I started wheeling when I was in college and my wife and I have great memories from the camping and breaking parts all along the state of California. As we got older and started having kids we sold the old Jeep because of size and seating. When I turned 40 this year we decided it was time to give our boys the fun memories of camping and wheeling in the outdoors. Being that we have 3 boys we needed a 5 seater so everyone could go and picked up this 2013 jeep JK last month. They love the jeep and decided to joine the wayalife group so we could connect with others that have a passion and love for being outside and exploring where we live instead of just watching it through the TV. As we take it out we find things that we need and want to up grade so getting a full cage would be a great addition to building up our jeep. IMG_7511.jpg

If you're looking to add more structural support to help protect the occupants in your Jeep JK Wrangler, you're in luck as the great guys over at Rock Hard 4x4 will be giving away one of their awesome bolt-in Sport Cage kits (fits 2-Door or front half of a 4-door) to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$649

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread and tell us what brought you to WAYALIFE.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Saturday, September 17, 2016.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Sunday, September 18, 2016. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

For more information about this kit and/or all the great products they make for just about every Jeep made including bumpers, skid plates, armor and more, simply click on the link below:

http://www.rockhard4x4.com

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Jegar

Late night research on my iPad brought me to Wayalife. I bought my 1st Jeep June of last year (2015 2Dr. Jk - Willys edition.). Had no prior knowledge of rock crawling and was blown away by what I found! Been hooked ever since :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471997590.545909.jpg

Dopey84

I came to WAYALIFE by inspiration of your videos on YouTube and the genuine desire to meet like minded people that share the same passion for jeeping and the exploration of the outdoors. The people here have helped me in my build and desire to truly push my jeep to the limits. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for a great place to meet people and all the info that is here.. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471998251.044836.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471998271.836340.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471998289.913143.jpg

Corby417

The YouTube videos that Eddie produces reeled me into the forums. I love the content but I also love the way the videos are edited. The narrative builds and tells the story, the dedication to getting the best shots shows exactly what was happening, and the way it is all edited just brings everything together perfectly. I may be just a newbie here but lurking around reading build threads and other technical threads has really enlightened me as to the full potential of my JK.

Here's an action shot of me wheeling my stock 10A on McAllister Gulch (Vail, CO) from this past weekend.

image.jpg

Hello, My name is Albert and I was originally located in Florida, but because of my job I'm now in California. Before I moved I was in a jeep club called rocksnrutz off-road. The group was tight and we always had fun on the trail so I was looking for the same type of thing in SoCal. Unfortunately I've not found a jeep club like that here, but I have found wayalife and not only did it bring a close nit group. It brought a wealth of knowledge, motivation to wheel through awesome videos and a vast number of friends that I have been on the trail with because of wayalife. What brought me to WAL was eddies top notch vids [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472002550.885760.jpg

Rb1boxer_3

I found out about Wayalife a week after I bought my 2012 JKUR . I YouTube videos then I saw all of Eddies videos. Man how amazing it was seeing what jeeps could do and I was hooked. I now have a 2013 sport and I'm starting all over again this would be a great piece to my puzzle I'm starting to build.

Attachments

• 1472005805606.jpg
    1472005805606.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 130

juniormb

Wayalife

New to the Jeep world, came to WAYALIFE after I bought my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and followed some of the forum links. Looking gain more knowledge from everyone here. Have made a lot of changes to the Jeep since I bought it.
20150926_160709.jpg

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
I found wayalife through the videos. It was before I had a Jeep and, after watching the videos, I couldn't stop dreaming of getting a Jeep myself. The adventures Eddie takes really drew me in and now I smile each time I walk out and see my Jeep! It's something I can't explain!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472007276.526568.jpg

Smokie322

I saw the youtube videos of the trips. That's how I found Wayalife

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470093906.666080.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470093906.666080.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 115

JeepJeep75

The knowledge and the no-bullshit approach that this community provides is what brought me here, and keeps me here. Thank you RockHard and WAYALIFE for an opportunity to win something like this awesome sport cage. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472020141.562279.jpg A cage is the next step in my never ending build...[emoji16][emoji16]

Colorado2003

Hi there,
I started my first JK build 4 years ago and was looking for info since I had never had any experience working with jeeps or wheeling. Through some Wayalife videos I found myself wanting to do all my own mods so I looked into this forum. After that I have meet a bunch of like minded individuals that continue to help me build my rig and wheel the trails from Colorado to California. Eddie and this crew has and continues to be very supportive of questions to build the knowledge base for all Jeepers. As the JK build is never complete I would like to put a sports cage in just in case I don't keep the shinny side up lol. Cheers everyone and thanks for all of you guys helping each other out!
Rob ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472028828.754389.jpg

hornet man

image.jpg I got hooked on wayalife watching the amazing videos. One day I will travel out West to explore the trails galore, for now I must stay on coast. It's been a long time coming with my build, my latest addition is LT315/70R17 and regearing to 4.88. Rock-Hard rocks again with this great giveaway! I would be very humbled to be picked for this alwsome gift. Tread lightly and Rock on!

Mikelang

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472036100.482298.jpg
Growing up my father had always had a jeep and was a part of a local club. I told myself that one day I would have a jeep. This is the first of many for me. I was brought to Wayalife through watching the awesome videos and doing internet searches on the jeep lifestyle. I've been slowing building my jeep over the past few years and Wayalife has helped me learn a lot.

bonedaddy

It truly is a Wayalife!

Big thanks to Rockhard & Eddie and Cindy for this opportunity and this freakin' awesome giveaway! Honestly, after watching Eddie almost put Rubicat on her lid I added the RH Cage to my build list - it doesn't matter your experience level, stuff happens on trail and I would love to be prepared just incase...

I joined WAL shortly after getting into our 2015 JKU Tank Willy's. I was forum trollin' and searching for some info on my new rig, found the Newbie info stickie (we all know that one!) and with the wealth of knowledge on that i went and checked the rest of it out. Found the WAL vids, and had the entire clan hooked - we were amazed on what we saw and they definitely fuel the fire for us... Since I joined we met some awesome people, some of which I now consider more family than anything and are a part of my life on a daily basis - so much my wife makes fun of me when my phone goes off... :thumb: But Wayalife is all too fitting if you are truly passionate about your Jeep and the life it leads you to ... I have never looked back!

Here's my Wilma and the last photo we took with her before the fire ... and the main reasons I would love to add the cage to the rig are standing in front of her... ;)

2016-06-19 14.18.52.jpg

The New JKUHR should be here in a couple weeks and should look something like this fresh from the factory, can not wait!!!

2016-08-24 08.42.14.jpg

Thanks again - Donnie

Benji

My name is David. I'm from the far southeast of South Carolina. I just picked up a 2016 JKU and I'm short on the upgrades for now. While I am new to the site, I am not new to off-roading and the many trail systems of the southeast. I have owned several other jeeps throughout time and still own my very first Jeep, a 1992 YJ, that I drove throughout high school and college. I came to WAYALIFE as I was looking for a JK only forum that would allow me to see the newest updates for my jeep. The sport cage would be a great upgrade to add to the list!

IMG_20160702_202027603.jpg

Jeepride

The jeeping Way a Life is for me!

The WAL site is the best jeep related site I have found. From the awesome videos, the technical write ups and the member's gallery, there is no other site that compares. Please, please, PLEASE keep it up!
Jeepride
2013 JKU Unlimited.
Blue trail at Rausch Creek for Camp Heep 08202016.jpg
Rausch Creek, PA

five5select

I came accross Wayalife after I started researching Jeeps. I've always been a fan of Jeeps, but needed to be sure it was the right thing for me (purchasing a Jeep). I happened upon the Wayalife Youtube videos, and well, from there on I was hooked to say the least! I thank Eddie and Cindy for sharing their passion for Jeeping. My wallet and wife, not so much. :D

Attachments

• 1472078588012.jpg
    1472078588012.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 111

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I've been 4wheeling since before I could legally drive (it's how you get around under the radar in a small town ;)) always enjoyed Wayalife videos on YouTube, but I never realized the it was started locally and has a large local following until my friend Neil aka Nevadazielmiester introduced me to a couple of members. Needless to say great group of people, vast knowledge base, and fun to wheel with. What more can you ask for? Sign Me Up!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472086940.164905.jpg

truax

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472096073.782307.jpg
I was on jk-forum for a long time and when I saw Eddie started a new forum I had to check it out. I spend a lot of time on here even though I don't post often.

RocknJK

I had seen Jeeps in town with WAYALIFE stickers on them and my Jeep has truly become a WAYALIFE for me it was fitting that I joined to connect with fellow Jeepers. It's nice to see what other people are up to here and the experiences we all share wheeling! Good luck to everyone!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472106422.548754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom