WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3D4UM

I'm relatively new here but not new to life, so I appreciate when someone supports me and my habit. Thank you to WayaLife and Rock Hard for making trail life better all the time.

I joined WayaLife to get involved with a community that has knowledgeable and helpful members. I just bought my first Jeep and want to fully enjoy it, not just at the mall, in a safe and fun way. This is also a great place to ensure I don't waste money on parts I don't need. Below is the before picture of my JKU, I can't wait until I "finish" this build and have a ride worthy of MOAB and the Rubicon trails.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471902699.477041.jpg

I came to Wayalife by way of a youtube video I came across. I joined up October 30, 2012, gave a wave, and found all kinds of material that was useful, from builds and tech, to humor and fun.

I had perused other forums, but quickly realized nothing compares to Wayalife!

20160317_134157.jpg

bdewade

JKForum to WAYALIFE

I came to WAYALIFE after being a member of JKForum for almost 7 years. Love the write ups and the advice, I don't post much but I read often.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 110

mastrcruse

What brought me to wayalife is the variety of rigs and the no bs opinions. Some of the best products are also tried and true here and that's very valuable info.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 108

captaintexas

I came across WAYALIFE when I was looking at buying a Jeep. I watched a few of the Pacific northwest videos and fell in love with the Jeep lifestyle. I signed up on the forums for all the technical support and write ups that this site has and it is AWESOME! I grew up driving my grandpas 02 TJ and always wanted a Jeep for myself.

I now own a 2014 JKU Sahara in Anvil and love it. Thank you for doing this contest! I would LOVE to get a cage for my JKU!

Here is Atlas:

Cody73

Cage

I was brought to WAL for the technical know how that the old timers posses but I stay on because being part of the jeep community is definitely a way a life.

Attachments

• Jeep Flex.jpg
    Jeep Flex.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 101

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I came across Wayalife while looking for some decals. Discovered the website and the JKX videos. I've been hooked ever since. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471906928.669357.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Back in 2011 I was doing some field work which gave me the opportunity to drive a 2 door Rubicon. After 6 weeks I was hooked. I then began researching jeeps as I now had to have one. In my search I stumbled upon the RUBICON: A Legendary Jeep Trail series. I was blown away and even more hooked. That led me to Project JK and JKF. In early 2012 I finally purchased my 2012 Rubicon. I met Eddie and Cindy at Noble Ale Works and he mentioned WAYALIFE. I immediately moved over there and formed many friendships. 5 years later I was invited to join the Rockin Rubicon Run. Many of the people I had never met in person but were like old friends. This truly is a community of friends. Many of which go out of their way to help others. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for all you do and Rock Hard 4x4 for this opportunity.

1471906159515.jpg
This is a picture of my fiance (Lisa3638) driving on the Newbie Run in 2015.

Lance628

I came to wayalife because I found here people aren't just going to give you affirmation on your stupid ideas like other forums I've been on, if your idea is stupid people will tell you it is and why
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471907282.048217.jpg

I came to wayalife because I found here people aren't just going to give you affirmation on your stupid ideas like other forums I've been on, if your idea is stupid people will tell you it is and why

This is in no way biasing the contest, but this basically sums up WAL in 1 post.

DannyD

I joined wayalife for the free giveaways lol just kidding. I am here because the wealth of knowledge here is absolutely incredible. I don't think there is anywhere else that you can have someone like Eddie who is as big as he is in the jeep world take time out of his day to help out little goofs like myself. Everyone here is honest and there is really a sense of community here. I saw this when I was googling problems when I first got my jeep and that led to videos and now I'm finally a member. Thanks rock hard and Eddie!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471907673.649962.jpg (first pic with new tires)

Buster3479

I first came to WAYALIFE after watching: RUBICON: A Legendary Jeep Trail & Off-Road Adventure. That 3 part video summed up the way of life I wanted for my wife and I with our rig. The people, friendships, memories, and comradery are what we wanted to add to our life. Without the Wayalife videos and communal knowledge, my rig wouldn't be where it is today. Thank you Eddie!

Rock Hard 4x4. I love your cage design, and it is on my to buy list. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to win a proven item to keep my wife and myself safe while making memories and new friends together!

Photo is from 2016 Topless for Tatas, my wife and I stopped for a breather and photo op in the middle of Rock Creek.

Attachments

• IMG_4994.jpg
    IMG_4994.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 109

Jk_nate

I joined wal because it doesn't seem like the same stupid post over and over and over. Also after checking out Eddies videos on YouTube I was hooked! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471909739.526209.jpg

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I came to WAL because of the awesome technical write ups and the videos. Top notch.
Thank you [emoji106] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471911084.434367.jpg
Red 2 dr on left while on Holy Cross trail

Moooab

Cage Giveaway

Hey there everyone! I was brought to Wayalife after watching tons of videos online and wishing i had a jeep capable of all those runs (still do:broke:) but since i had not that much jeep knowledge at the time i looked throough threads on here to learn everything i know now and never atually singed up till about a month or two and im glad i did. Hopefully i can win the cage i am definetly going to need it but being a college student i cant afford it one day hopefully :wings: Thank you wayalife and Rock Hard 4x4 for this giveaway hope i win! :)
IMG_9597.jpg

Slimebones

I too was steered here via the videos. Then realized the help given by members here. Some great testimonials on this post. All I can say, is it would step up my game tremendously to have that cage. One step at a time and never look back. IMG_2665.jpg

Moving forward!!!!

Littlewolf

RH4x4 and WAL GREAT COMBO

First was watching videos , then found the forum through them . Because of videos and forum , I was able to see how well the jks are off road . So I went out and bought one 2010 sport , now I can start reworking it since it is a clean slate nothing done .
With all the info on here and the help of the members I should be able to stay out of trouble during my build.
Appreciate all the hard work you have put into the forum and videos .

Attachments

• 20160711_190211.jpg
    20160711_190211.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 107

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thanks @Rockhard and Wayalife for this opportunity! Like many others, it was definitely the videos that brought me to Wayalife, but it's been the community and support here that made me stay. Happy to call this place home.

IMG_2467.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom