Trainwreck's Build

Trail JK

ARB fridge showed up today. Couldn't pass up the sale that popped up last week, and I sold my Yeti a few months back in anticipation of a sale around the holidays. Looks very well built, and I'm really looking forward to putting this thing to use. View attachment 234306

You're going to love the ARB fridge! It's so nice to have on camping trips & the trails. Some will say it's their favorite mod.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like it so far, I'm using it for bottles of water right now. Haven't decided what temperature setting I prefer yet, still playing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

30° F is optimal but if I recall, you can only set it to 29° or 31°. of the two, 31° is a better bet being that at 29°, you end up freezing stuff :crazyeyes:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Keep us updated, I can't wait for this build to get kicked up a notch!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its almost time! Still waiting on axles, but Trail Jeeps should be receiving them next week. Dynatrac has been really busy, and it has delayed things a bit, but I am in no hurry. Im still wrapping up other projects..

30° F is optimal but if I recall, you can only set it to 29° or 31°. of the two, 31° is a better bet being that at 29°, you end up freezing stuff :crazyeyes:

I have it set at 32 right now and nothing has frozen. I'll try out 30

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So I learned another reason to test fit parts before painting.. I went to install the Rock Hard harness bar a few weeks ago that I had painted this past fall, and when fitting it I ran into an issue I didn't notice before paint. The passenger side plate was off a 1/2"!

harnessbar1.jpg

Unfortunately, there wouldn't be enough pinch seam if I were to drill the holes the way it came, so I gave Rock Hard a call. I spoke with Jason over there, and after a brief explanation and a quick email, he shipped another one out and I received it a few days later. I was very impressed with how quickly they corrected the issue, and would highly recommend their products. I was able to get the bar installed tonight, and hopefully will find some time this weekend to paint since the weather might be in the 60's.

harnessbar2.jpg

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
This past weekend I was able to finish up the corners and paint the harness bar. Need to install the brake lights still, but will wait until the tire carrier install to finish that up.

cellshot1.JPG

Tires also showed up today!

ntg1.jpg

Top Bottom