Trainwreck's Build

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Trail Ready Beadlocks showed up yesterday. Unfortunately they are the wrong size and the wrong ring, so they will need to be returned. Now it has me thinking if I should get slabs again? The TR's are nice, but the ring on the slabs are way beefier and the bolts don't stick out. Not sure.. thoughts?
IMG_2736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Trail Ready Beadlocks showed up yesterday. Unfortunately they are the wrong size and the wrong ring, so they will need to be returned. Now it has me thinking if I should get slabs again? The TR's are nice, but the ring on the slabs are way beefier and the bolts don't stick out. Not sure.. thoughts?
View attachment 248131

:Wide Eyed and Scare Wow! Those are badass man! I came real close to getting them in stead of the Chamber Pro II's. In fact if you like the look of the TR's the Chamber Pros are similar & use the same ring as the Slabs

2 wheels.jpg

As far as keeping them, I think it comes down to how you wheel. If you're gonna be in rocks a lot then those bolts are probably gonna get trashed. If not I'd have a hard time sending those back.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
:Wide Eyed and Scare Wow! Those are badass man! I came real close to getting them in stead of the Chamber Pro II's. In fact if you like the look of the TR's the Chamber Pros are similar & use the same ring as the Slabs

View attachment 248136

As far as keeping them, I think it comes down to how you wheel. If you're gonna be in rocks a lot then those bolts are probably gonna get trashed. If not I'd have a hard time sending those back.

The Chamber Pro II's do look good, but I really want 3.5" backspacing, so not sure those will work. I'm between Trail Readys with rock rings or Slabs. Then again I keep looking over at the slim ring and it's growing on me..

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Just about done with the back of the Jeep. Few more things to tweak, but it's coming along.

IMG_2765.jpg

The Tuffy security deck installed very easy, and wasn't a big deal with the Rockhard C-pillars. I just need to install some tie down points on top at some point so I can strap things down.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Really like the tuffy security deck. I've got one coming in the mail. Install was pretty easy right?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just about done with the back of the Jeep. Few more things to tweak, but it's coming along.

The Tuffy security deck installed very easy, and wasn't a big deal with the Rockhard C-pillars. I just need to install some tie down points on top at some point so I can strap things down.

That came out great - awesome job [emoji1303]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Really like the tuffy security deck. I've got one coming in the mail. Install was pretty easy right?

Yes, install was VERY easy. The directions are thorough, and there is no drilling or modifying required for normal installation.

That came out great - awesome job [emoji1303]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Thank you!

Top Bottom