Trainwreck's Build

Trail JK

Just about done with the back of the Jeep. Few more things to tweak, but it's coming along.

View attachment 248727

The Tuffy security deck installed very easy, and wasn't a big deal with the Rockhard C-pillars. I just need to install some tie down points on top at some point so I can strap things down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great! I'd like to have something like this in the future for my rig. A little peace of mind when camping with the doors and top off. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Following....

Great work!

Thanks!

Looks great! I'd like to have something like this in the future for my rig. A little peace of mind when camping with the doors and top off. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! The deck should allow me to organize better and keep things out of sight. My biggest concern was things walking off, this should help.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Those seats are sweet!

What did you end up doing with the wheels?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting them installed.

The wheels are on their way back to correct for the backspacing I wanted, but I did decide to stick with the slim rings.

Oreo

Let me know how you like them. I plan on getting some soon but I can't decide between MasterCraft or Corbeau.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Didn't even know you where getting new seats!

Yeah. Took a couple months to get in, but I'm excited they're here

Cool, moving in the right direction. Now where are those dang axles?

I will explain the situation soon.

Sweet!! You're gonna like them a lot :yup:

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to trying them out.

Let me know how you like them. I plan on getting some soon but I can't decide between MasterCraft or Corbeau.

First impressions are great! I might mount them up this weekend and get a better feel for them.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Seems great, but too early to tell. I should probably ride around in them a bit before saying how nice they are, but first impressions are awesome.

Just did a trip from Phoenix to San Diego, to Long beach to Yucca Valley and back. Comfortable the whole time for both me and my wife. I have the exact same ones up front (bench in the back). I should add I've had them in since December and they are really good for daily driving, you just have to get used to getting in and out over the side bolsters.

Top Bottom