Today's excursion: warning, not exciting

Labricon

Caught the Bug
First time I got mine dirty was gravel and fire roads at the family cottage with the top off.......spent a couple of hours vacuuming out the dust......and grinned like a fool the whole time!

pop2tu

First time I got mine dirty was gravel and fire roads at the family cottage with the top off.......spent a couple of hours vacuuming out the dust......and grinned like a fool the whole time!

I did the same thing. I spent about 2 hours with a flashlight and a vacuum getting the dust out, because the next day was my turn to drive the Carpool. Was such a good time!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Great thread! Brings back memories for every jeeper!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

HEY GOD DAMMIT THATS MY LOT!! Just kidding! My first was a huge undeveloped plot next to a car dealership months after I bought it. Once you get a sense for how strong a stock Jeep is, it's over.

Sent from my duck blind.

LabRat

Yeah it doesn't always have to be large rocks and steep hills. I'm always okay with flinging some mud whenever I can. Sometimes it's the deep puddle on the side of the road on the way home from work.Hell, what you did is how I started out too. I was just at an abandoned baseball field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris1015

Driving over stuff is super addicting. You, and everyone who rides with you, will start eyeballing stuff to run over.

First time I drove my mother in my Jeep, she got in and immediately said, "let's take it off roading on the golf course!" She's a proper lady; has never driven anything other than a Honda Civic for about 35 years. It was a special moment for me :)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Your mom and mine differ. My mom complained that the neighbors would get all bent up about it but I could care less lol she hardly enjoyed it. She did Crack a smile or two though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Surprised how this thread is shaping up.
Thanks for giving Jeepers a bad wrap. Yea I remember being a dumb teenager too. However it's never cool to ruin construction sites or "off road" where it's not permitted.

Congrats on the new Jeep though.

Chris1015

Thanks for giving Jeepers a bad wrap. Yea I remember being a dumb teenager too. However it's never cool to ruin construction sites or "off road" where it's not permitted.

How'd u know man? I love justin bieber and driving 55 in neighborhoods. You know me so well!

Chris1015

And are you blind? It's dirt. Not really a construction site when nothing is being "constructed". Just wondering, the posts I've seen you create seem to be mostly like the typical Internet Tommy tough nut. So I encourage you to waste your posts on someone else's page instead. Thanks!

jagrubb99

And are you blind? It's dirt. Not really a construction site when nothing is being "constructed". Just wondering, the posts I've seen you create seem to be mostly like the typical Internet Tommy tough nut. So I encourage you to waste your posts on someone else's page instead. Thanks!

That's beside the point. The point is you were doing it on someone else's property without permission. This is part of the reason why us off-road enthusiast get the label put on us that we are all just ignorant idots that tear up peoples' properties. Im all about enjoying your jeep but please for the sake of the community do it responsibly.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Trespassing on others property is never cool.. Resist the urge

WJCO

Meme King
How'd u know man? I love justin bieber and driving 55 in neighborhoods. You know me so well!

With all due respect, you do realize you're talking back to the dude who made out with Wendy Peffercorn, right?

Top Bottom