Today's excursion: warning, not exciting

Chris1015

First of all, let me explain. Ive never gone to a trail. Im on my first JK (2 weeks old) and I live in a developing neighborhood. So this "offroad" was basically teeball to the 2016 Cubs or my adventure to most of your offroad adventures that I'm sure you all commonly go on. However, the rush of seeing mud flying in these 4-5 open lots I cruised through and surely rustling the jimmies of some of my stickler neighbors really did it for me. Albeit empty lots, they are surprisingly sloped and filled with mud. Here's some pictures of the day. Remember, the title warned you.
1478558471452.jpg 1478558478073.jpg 1478558483086.jpg 1478558496778.jpg 1478558501066.jpg 1478558732557.jpg 1478558737241.jpg 1478558740761.jpg

All in all and for a first time. The rush was awesome. I am hooked on mud and climbing things in this vehicle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Hell I got everyone beat. Mine has been sitting in a garage for over 2 weeks now lol. Seriously no matter if it is nice rocky trail or just dirt road or cruising down town of you have fun doing it and enjoyed your jeep that day is all good. And to basically repeat what benatc1 said welcome to the wayalife you're totally screwed money wise now as you will start building it up just like the rest of us lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rottenbelly

My jeep waits patiently for me at home 6 months out of the year while I'm off at work.
Nothing better than exploring what your jeep can do when you first get it. Your excursion brings back memories of when I first got my jeep and started wheeling it!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Same situation for me living in suburbia. I get giddy driving on the three, yes, only three gravel roads in the county. A couple times a year we drive up north to the Nicolet National Forest which is a blast in a stock Jeep!

DaJudge

You got mud on the Jeep and the dogs got to run around and play...Hard to beat that!

Welcome to the addiction! None of us are trying to kick it!

sparks

Hey man I'm in New Lenox. I saw your first post about being S Burbs of Chicago. I just bought a 14 Billet Sahara a couple months ago.
I also mess around in construction zones, including road construction, and Pilcher Park. I'm nervous to get out to Cliffs without some relevant experience

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Hey man I'm in New Lenox. I saw your first post about being S Burbs of Chicago. I just bought a 14 Billet Sahara a couple months ago.
I also mess around in construction zones, including road construction, and Pilcher Park. I'm nervous to get out to Cliffs without some relevant experience

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hey, man! That's awesome man we should ride out there sometime and check it out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JOHN73738

Day 1 on my shiny new '16 Rubicon Unlimited I blew through some dirt and mud. My wife looked at me and asked if I could have kept it clean for just 1 day.

No such luck.

Sometimes it is the simple things.

Enjoy your Jeep.

Draconianwinter

Day 1 on my shiny new '16 Rubicon Unlimited I blew through some dirt and mud. My wife looked at me and asked if I could have kept it clean for just 1 day.

No such luck.

Sometimes it is the simple things.

Enjoy your Jeep.
Yep. First day mine went to Prentice cooper ran a some small ledges and a little mud. I bought a jeep not a corvette lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Well, now that the warranty is shot, let the mods begin!! [emoji106] My jeep had trail pin-stripes before it had license plates. [emoji16]

aermid

Driving over stuff is super addicting. You, and everyone who rides with you, will start eyeballing stuff to run over.

First time I drove my mother in my Jeep, she got in and immediately said, "let's take it off roading on the golf course!" She's a proper lady; has never driven anything other than a Honda Civic for about 35 years. It was a special moment for me :)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom