WTB: jack stands

Rb1boxer_3

My Jeep sat atop 4 of these for 3.5 weeks while I installed my lift. Before I even took a tire off I shook the shit out of the jeep to make sure It'd hold. Nothing happened so I figured I was good to go and had no issues. Now my 5 yo daughter wanted to crawl under there and see but that's where I drew the line. The only thing that happened was all of the weight somehow came off of one of them and the Jeep was being held up by only 3 stands. Really weird.
Oh wow. Yea I'd feel the same with my kids like stay away. But Me is a different story I'm sure I could bench press a front end haha jk. But that's crazy it didn't tilt to that one side.

Out in the Boonies

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Just bought some! Thanks for the advice! $40 for 6 ton Jack stands

View attachment 232988

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404
I have 2 sets of these (4) and they have been used for ALL KINDS OF things... no issues. Just be smart with them like using any other jackstand. My only complaint is the paint chips... but that's the price you pay. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Azzi

I was hesitant to use HF stands..... as many have said HF has its place.
I went and checked them out among other stands elsewhere and noticed that they all appeared the same in build quality (anywhere near the price range). I use them on my 2000 F250 7.3 on 37's (7500# truck)as well as the JK on 35's with no problems. I would recommend them for anyone. Especially for the cost which is about half of what I saw everywhere else. As with most of the tools we use on vehicles.... just be smarter than the tool or it will hurt you! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom