Watcha cookin'?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Pro tip...when on the road try to pick a hotel with a kitchenette. Travel is no excuse to eat like crap.

View attachment 97370

Been there, done that, won't do it again. Having to evacuate a mobile office and all of my trial materials at 12:00 am the night before trial because some asshat starts a fire in their kitchenette down the hall is not something I care to repeat.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been there, done that, won't do it again. Having to evacuate a mobile office and all of my trial materials at 12:00 am the night before trial because some asshat starts a fire in their kitchenette down the hall is not something I care to repeat.

Well, there is that.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

were they cookin meth or a Paleo meal?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409452025.948090.jpg
I know it doesn't look all that appetizing. However this is my new favorite. Non-bean refried beans. (Eggplant and bacon puréed)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409452328.525783.jpg
Went perfect with carnitas and buche tacos.

Recipe for the beans please.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409454260.653349.jpg

Let's see if the pic comes out good.

I tried a google search but couldn't find it. Anyway I came across this recipe reading Jimmy Moore's new book Keto Clarity.

The only thing I did different was I added a few tablespoons of lard to the pan prior to "re frying" them. The egg plant soaked up all the bacon grease and the pan was dry. Didnt want them to stick and burn.

Last edited:

JKWrang

MTG needs to host a suds and grub at his house. Fo shooooo

Id be tempted to drive from the east coast!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
How big is your family. That's a lot of salmon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, I'm pretty big, but the rest of my family is small. ;)

A friend brought this by, it was caught in Coos Bay Oregon. We have at least as much still in the freezer, but this needed to be cooked or it would be bad.

After the flip.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410137841.939464.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
So good...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410143090.788217.jpg

Salmon, mixed veggies from the garden, "salad smoothie," Chardonnay and artichokes with melts butter.

Edit: and Disney placemats. :thumb:

Top Bottom