What's in your humidor?

Havoc40

Worked on the boat tonight. Figured it's Friday...might as well pull out a nice stick that's been aging for awhile :)

20150704_193155.jpg

Petthefish

Spending some quite time after the family has gone to sleep. A little La Aurora Untamed. Super full cigar but awesome flavor. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436783835.448304.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436783857.855831.jpg

Petthefish

Wow I must be the only cigar smoker as of late lol. This mornings bible study quite time smoke was a Cigars International boutique cigar Obsidian made for them by Pinar Del Rio. Great smoke at a great price. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437234861.911072.jpg

Harley74

So who do you use when buying your cigars? I mostly use Cigar International but I'm always looking for a better deal on a good stick. Any suggestions?

Petthefish

So who do you use when buying your cigars? I mostly use Cigar International but I'm always looking for a better deal on a good stick. Any suggestions?

CI is a good place to order from, also JR cigars is great just whatever you do stay away from Thompson. Also I buy a lot of my box purchases in my local store cause most stores offer a box discount.

espi

CI is a good place to order from, also JR cigars is great just whatever you do stay away from Thompson. Also I buy a lot of my box purchases in my local store cause most stores offer a box discount.

Agreed, I usually use CI, JR or Famous. My last order was with Famous. I sign up for each of thier mailing lists and wait for some good deals.

Also find someone to split some boxes with. This way you can order more get better deals and more of a variety.

I will echo that Thompson may have decent deals, but thier shipping was horrible.

Harley74

Thanks for the information, I will be checking out those sites this weekend and stock up on some new sticks. Being fairly new to the cigar world I like to try new cigars in the hope to find five I realy like and stock up on them. So far my favorite is the diesel uncut. Again thanks for the info and still learning as I go.

espi

Thanks for the information, I will be checking out those sites this weekend and stock up on some new sticks. Being fairly new to the cigar world I like to try new cigars in the hope to find five I realy like and stock up on them. So far my favorite is the diesel uncut. Again thanks for the info and still learning as I go.

If you like full cigars check out the CAO La Traviata. Great cigar for the money.

Petthefish

fair warning about ordering Cigars in the summertime Heat is a killer it can cause them to burst cause a beetle hatch. So if you order and smokes this time of year make sure and pay a little extra for upgraded fedex or ups shipping the postal service putting them in your mailbox when it is 100 out is not good.

espi

fair warning about ordering Cigars in the summertime Heat is a killer it can cause them to burst cause a beetle hatch. So if you order and smokes this time of year make sure and pay a little extra for upgraded fedex or ups shipping the postal service putting them in your mailbox when it is 100 out is not good.

Very True and that is why I will not order from Thompson again.

This is a pretty good CAO sampler for a great price.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/61318/cao-dream-team-sampler/#p-51563

I like CAOs because you usually get a great smoke for a reasonable price.

Top Bottom