What's in your humidor?

TheFett

Them Olivia Vs are amazing smokes

You got that right brother! For the price you sure can't beat it either! I love my Anniv. 64's too, but pricey, only break those out on good days ;)

How was that one this morning?......seen those before but haven't jumped to try yet so curious.

JKCRWLR

Take your pick!

Here's my humidor

IMG_3220.jpeg

Fuente drawer

IMG_3222.jpeg

Illusione's and Ashton's

IMG_3223.jpeg

Box of Rocky Patel's and some more Ashton's

IMG_3224.jpeg

Box of E.P. Carrillo La Historia E-III's, an Oliva Melanio and a couple misc.

IMG_3225.jpeg

Another box of Illusione MJ12's, box of Oliva Hellion's and some more Fuente's and other misc.

IMG_3226.jpeg

Should have another box of Oliva Series V Melanio's as well as another box of La Historia's. I should really hold off since I'll be attending Big Smoke here again and will have my humidor packed with extra goodies. :clap2:

WJCO

Meme King
Here's my humidor

View attachment 171628

Fuente drawer

View attachment 171626

Illusione's and Ashton's

View attachment 171629

Box of Rocky Patel's and some more Ashton's

View attachment 171623

Box of E.P. Carrillo La Historia E-III's, an Oliva Melanio and a couple misc.

View attachment 171624

Another box of Illusione MJ12's, box of Oliva Hellion's and some more Fuente's and other misc.

View attachment 171625

Should have another box of Oliva Series V Melanio's as well as another box of La Historia's. I should really hold off since I'll be attending Big Smoke here again and will have my humidor packed with extra goodies. :clap2:

Do you even smoke?

J/K, that's one badass humidor. You just had to one up us didn't you.

WJCO

Meme King
I can't get over the sweet caps on the Acid. It's not a natural sweet flavor. I really like the Kuba Kuba after the sweetness wears off.

I've only had one Acid that I liked. I think it was the blue one. Other than that, there a little too seasoned for my liking.

JKCRWLR

Do you even smoke?

J/K, that's one badass humidor. You just had to one up us didn't you.

Hahaha, yeah, I've been known to smoke some.
I love the humidor, it keeps them all at a very nice 66 degrees and the Boveda's keep 'em at perfect 69% RHa

Petthefish

You got that right brother! For the price you sure can't beat it either! I love my Anniv. 64's too, but pricey, only break those out on good days ;)

How was that one this morning?......seen those before but haven't jumped to try yet so curious.

I have never had a bad AJ Fernandez cigar I love the New World box pressed also

herb04

My humidor is almost empty with beauty in there a comacho triple maduro. I need to restock soon. Some of my favorites are
Java Maduro by acid
Flathead by cao can't remember the size it was a 6x60 box pressed
Triple maduro by camacho
Can't think of to many more but I lean on the full flavored and big rings

TheFett

I like that triple Madura Camacho too. Good smoke herb04!

I've been pleasantly surprised with the price and smoke of the CAO Brazilia too!

Petthefish

I like that triple Madura Camacho too. Good smoke herb04!

I've been pleasantly surprised with the price and smoke of the CAO Brazilia too!

Cant go wrong with the Brazilia

Todays smoke is a La Aurora Doble Maduro such a great smoke at an amazing price online

longarmwj

I love Perdomo Cigars, and I love porters, stouts, etc, so when I found out Perdomo had released a craft beer series, I was all over it. Fantastic stick. Smooth creamy smoke, perfect balance of favors, great consistent burn with no issues with it going out. Great day to relax and burn one.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446308715.549340.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446308730.788393.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
About to smoke one of these. Tatiana Classic Vanilla. This is definitely on the low end of the cigar selection, but sometimes for a mild smoke with a ton of flavor, I resort to one of these. Good flavor and aroma as well.

DSC02433.jpg

Petthefish

About to smoke one of these. Tatiana Classic Vanilla. This is definitely on the low end of the cigar selection, but sometimes for a mild smoke with a ton of flavor, I resort to one of these. Good flavor and aroma as well.

A Friend of mine is the local rep from Tatiana my wife loves them hope you enjoyed your chick cigar lol sorry

As for me I got my hands on some new La Aurora Untamed Extreme and wow this is a meat and potatoes cigar!!

DSC000411.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
A Friend of mine is the local rep from Tatiana my wife loves them hope you enjoyed your chick cigar lol sorry

Lol. They are VERY mild. But hey, at least your wife will smoke one. I've tried offering mine even pipe tobacco and she has no desire.

Havoc40

Haven't been here in awhile. Been smoking all sorts the last month or two. My main smoke has been these little Aging Room F55's. Great smoke! Also treated myself to some OpusX after completing this last phase of my build :D

20150828_231040.jpg

20150829_164624.jpg

20150905_210827.jpg

20151014_191025.jpg

Petthefish

Today's smoke was another La Aurora Untamed while getting my cigar snob on. But the plus side is my son only has to wait till February to finally be able to smoke a cigar with his dad so he is researching everything he can lol. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446630851.232472.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446630866.662110.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Getting ready to try one of these Drew Estates for the first time. Hope it tastes good cause it smells kinda funky.

DSC02434.jpg

Top Bottom