What's in your humidor?

WJCO

Meme King
Getting ready to try one of these Drew Estates for the first time. Hope it tastes good cause it smells kinda funky.

View attachment 172381

I don't always quote myself, but when I do, it must be important. The flavor of this cigar is amazing. I had my doubts because it smelled fricken weird, but it is sweet.

TheFett

I don't always quote myself, but when I do, it must be important. The flavor of this cigar is amazing. I had my doubts because it smelled fricken weird, but it is sweet.

:cheesy::cheesy: Great "quote" WJCO......lol But now I have to try this cigar, if for no other reason than to see what all the quoting is about! :hmm:

WJCO

Meme King
Smoking a blue ACID right now. Nothing special, but picked one up while out of town today.

DSC02448.jpg

Havoc40

Finished up an intake manifold job...then kicked back with a Forbidden X LBMF

(Sorry for the crooked pic)
20151109_225540.jpg

Last edited:

JKCRWLR

Another box of "Oliva Series V - Melanio" on the way :clap2: :rock: These cigars are amazing. Smell awesome, smooth easy draw and the taste is fantastic. Can definitely see why they are on CA's top spot.

JKCRWLR

Anyone else going to Big Smoke here in Las Vegas this weekend?

I am going to the seminars each day and the Saturday night event. Would like to know if any other WAL'ers are going as well, maybe we can give a good Jeep wave and smoke a cigar together?

Petthefish

Another box of "Oliva Series V - Melanio" on the way :clap2: :rock: These cigars are amazing. Smell awesome, smooth easy draw and the taste is fantastic. Can definitely see why they are on CA's top spot.

Have you tried the La Gloria Cubana Series N Oscuro they to me are even better than the V's

I am going to the seminars each day and the Saturday night event. Would like to know if any other WAL'ers are going as well, maybe we can give a good Jeep wave and smoke a cigar together?

and you are a lucky man I wish I could go! Have fun

Top Bottom