What's in your humidor?

JKCRWLR

BTW, if you're looking for a great travel humidor. I thoroughly suggest Gramm Work's aluminum.
This is the Churchill size that will hold about five 50 ring gauge smokes.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448134997.979768.jpg

It has a compartment for Boveda's 69% RHa pack in the bottom.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448135101.838870.jpg

And a built in hygrometer that is pretty accurate. Mine is showing 60% RHa because I've opened it to take a pic of the Boveda compartment. It will bounce right back to 67ish% RHa

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448135235.473426.jpg

The indentations on the lid hold your smoke for you when you need to set it down.

Just thought I would share.

WJCO

Meme King
BTW, if you're looking for a great travel humidor. I thoroughly suggest Gramm Work's aluminum.

View attachment 174610

View attachment 174611

And a built in hygrometer that is pretty accurate. Mine is showing 60% RHa because I've opened it to take a pic of the Boveda compartment. It will bounce right back to 67ish% RHa

View attachment 174612

The indentations on the lid hold your smoke for you when you need to set it down.

That's pretty sweet.

espi

I just went on their website. Looks like about 80 bones.

View attachment 174610

View attachment 174611

View attachment 174612

I have been eyeballing these, but haven't been able to justify the cost. Lately I have been using a Tupperware with humidipacks.

JKCRWLR

I have been eyeballing these, but haven't been able to justify the cost. Lately I have been using a Tupperware with humidipacks.

Hey trust me, it wasn't an easy purchase but I am glad I did.
I have used Tupperware, sandwich bags, full on Pelican style cases with Boveda packs and each and everyone worked great. And besides for obvious reasons of durability when it comes to Tupperware and sandwich bags, they are the best bang for the $$$.
Now if you are a bit of a show off like myself and want something indestructible (the hygrometer is NOT indestructible found out the hard way) and you have $80 +\- that just won't go away, then get one of these.
They hold the RHa extremely well and I never worry about my sticks getting crushed when thrown around with my golf bag or work bag. I would however not suggest taking on a flight or to the airport as it probably would get your bag scrutinized pretty heavily by TSA.

espi

Hey trust me, it wasn't an easy purchase but I am glad I did.
I have used Tupperware, sandwich bags, full on Pelican style cases with Boveda packs and each and everyone worked great. And besides for obvious reasons of durability when it comes to Tupperware and sandwich bags, they are the best bang for the $$$.
Now if you are a bit of a show off like myself and want something indestructible (the hygrometer is NOT indestructible found out the hard way) and you have $80 +\- that just won't go away, then get one of these.
They hold the RHa extremely well and I never worry about my sticks getting crushed when thrown around with my golf bag or work bag. I would however not suggest taking on a flight or to the airport as it probably would get your bag scrutinized pretty heavily by TSA.

I can always give the wife some hints for Xmas.

Harley74

Then might as well throw some hints on one of these as well.
I bought this for my brother in-law while at Big Smoke

View attachment 174733

Seasoning it with Boveda's 84% RHa seasoning packets so he can enjoy it on Christmas Day.

View attachment 174734

Here is Daniel Marshall's site. http://www.danielmarshall.com/humidors.html

Lucky brother-n-law, that is a lot nicer than the one I have but mine does the job for now. I have 5 stick Herf-a-Dor when I travel but I like that one you posted earlier. Hope Santa is good to me this year and brings me one of those.

JKCRWLR

A nice Diamond Crown cigar. I was told it is the Black Diamond pre-release.
Pretty tasty but a weird after taste on the lips.
It's not stopping me from enjoying though. :Boss:

Great draw with a medium to full taste.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448406375.950910.jpg

Top Bottom