Wave from Ventura County, SoCal!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Hey ya'll! :standing wave: My name is Joshua and have been lurking for about a year now. I came home Sunday (3/10) evening with my amazing '13 Unlimited Sport in Commando Green. I was trying to hold off until the next generation and after a nice long test drive, that didn't happen. I am excited to meet some of ya and be apart of this awesome community! I will be keeping a close watch on the upcoming thread and try to make it to all I can!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Thank ya'll for the welcomes!! :beer:

Welcome sir! Interesting screen name. Love the commando green.

Thank you, I think it gets the point across nicely :brows: The commando green was my first choice, white being second as almost all my vehicles have been white. Since the white Rubicon I wanted to test drive wasn't there, things sorta fell in to place for this CG Sport and saving me a lot of money.

Welcome and congrats!

WAYALIFE APP 

Thank you, really enjoying my commute now haha need to get out and stretch her legs!

Nice!! we like our rubi!!!

I actually wanted a Rubicon, test drove a MOAB, and saved getting the color I wanted on the Sport. If money wasn't an issue I would have ordered the 10th Anniversary Rubicon :rock:

KenB1010

Welcome to the forum. Which dealer did you use? I'll be ordering a 14 unlimited as soon as they start accepting orders. I can't find the options that My wife wants off the shelf. We're looking at the dealer in Simi.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Welcome to the forum. Which dealer did you use? I'll be ordering a 14 unlimited as soon as they start accepting orders. I can't find the options that My wife wants off the shelf. We're looking at the dealer in Simi.

I used to work out there at a Land Cruiser shop of all places (JEEP was a four letter word), had a less than steller experience with the D/C/J dealer service department. Won't get in to it here. No experience with any of the other departments or staff other then the very unfriendly cashier (didn't say one word to me while I tried small talk because thats the way I am.) I live about 20-30 minutes North of Ventura so I stopped by Crown off of Johnson Dr. Over the years I have made friends with one of the salesman (Chris) and his new protege (Jared). I should be dropping my rig off next Saturday morning first thing to get some paint/interior protection crap applied so they are warrantied if you have the time I can make sure one of those guys is there to discuss ordering. Lil bit of a drive for ya though. I just realised you mentioned a '14, don't feel like deleting my rambling :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom