Wave from Ventura County, SoCal!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Follow up for picture request

Finally got some time to upload these, she's all stock still after a week!

f1b4d4a2-3fed-43ce-b0b3-b0738e5710b4.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

Making assumptions off your handle, thank you for your service! Or your JEEPer's service haha. I used to work off of Surveyor although JEEPless at the time. Have you been to GenRight?

thank you i recently returned from the army.
ya i have been to GenRight:naw::cheesy::icon_crazy: i think thats enough said...
do you spend much time in simi? if so i am installing my new LOD bumper and tire carrier tomorrow afternoon (still waiting on trail rack and rotopax mounts), your welcome to come by, i am always willing to meet new jeepers and offroad buddies.... pm me

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

thank you i recently returned from the army.
ya i have been to GenRight:naw::cheesy::icon_crazy: i think thats enough said...
do you spend much time in simi? if so i am installing my new LOD bumper and tire carrier tomorrow afternoon (still waiting on trail rack and rotopax mounts), your welcome to come by, i am always willing to meet new jeepers and offroad buddies.... pm me
Really appreciate the invite and I wish I could come lend a hand. I gotta work a 12 today, most week days. I don't spend too much time out there anymore but, do know a couple folks out that way and have no problem heading out there.

Sweet! Maybe we can hit rowher some time its just past canyon country!!!
ive been wanting to do a rohwer run for a little while now, we should all link up and head out soon!!:thumb:
Yeah I am definitely game for that!

btw that color is awesome!!! great choice! my lady is wanting one that color too...
Thank you! I get a lot of looks and attention, mostly good, some bad.

The Corona Suds N Grub is tempting me for this Sunday evening. Not sure if I will have the JEEP or not though and the 2.5 hour drive ughh.

StrizzyChris

Welcome! I have a few friends from Ojai. I hit a fire road up there and just about got stuck a few years ago in my old sahara when it was stock. Turns out it was a dirtbike trail that went off of the fire trail :doh:

Top Bottom