Any last minute recommendations?

DanMojo82

Add another 2 door to the party :rock: This place is a little 4 door heavy sometimes ;)

And the Rubicons have the painted fenders and top as an option, it doesn't come standard.

StrizzyChris

That sucks! I lasted like 2 months before a bumper. Lol

agreed! mine lasted less than 48 hours after purchase!

lol thats awesome yeah my father thinks that it will be a waste of money and it will loose all of its practicality and i respect him and his opinions but its been my dream to buy and build my own jeep since i was in pretty much the 5th grade. but i do understand that all that is incredibly expensive especially my plans im just going to have to be patient and commit

My father almost crapped his pants when I used his garage to cut the fenders on my 5 day old JK

Well, I have a wife and two kids. What I thought was going to be Jeep mod money has to go to uncle sam for 2012 taxes. :eek: So now I am kind of back to square one. :grayno:

My children's college fund, a roof or mods. Wifey and reason say fund 1 - 2 and save for 3.(

Told my lady to not expect a ring until I get all of my "phase I" of my build done so she cant stake claim to "our money" Then there has to be a promise to a timelined purchase plan to phase II and III. Lets see how all that goes. Maybe the jokes on me :rolleyes2:

Sexy. I am more of a 4 door guy, like the majority of everyone else, but a 2 door is and always will be the most real Jeep there is!

StrizzyChris

Jeep Pre-Nup Strizzy!

I think you're on to something there! I may have to do a one of these bad boys, but with Jeep parts instead of money, and make use of the free AAA notary :yup:

Promissory-Note-Template.jpg

Top Bottom