Scorpicon Build Thread

JAGS

Hooked
Ditto here. Congrats on the big day. You clean up better than I thought. :cheesy:

Looks like the wife is happy in the pics.....get a good mental picture of that smile. ;)

StrizzyChris

Nice job Strizz! I like the no nonsense shotgun wedding. :thumb:

lol, wel I'm 31 and we've been together for about 3 years now...so no sense in beating around the bush!

Btw what's the deal with the "YBNORMAL" on the new Wayalife lanyards?

The guy who made them for Will misunderstood his instructions is my understanding...either way they are great and I agree, why be normal?! :rock:

Congrats Chris!!! :clap2::clap2:

Congratulations brother!

Thanks guys!

Ditto here. Congrats on the big day. You clean up better than I thought. :cheesy:

Looks like the wife is happy in the pics.....get a good mental picture of that smile. ;)

Thanks...and you're right! I've so much photographic evidence that, at least at one point in her life, she liked me :blush:

Congratulations to both of you! Hope to see you guys again soon cheers!

Very soon I hope :drinks:

StrizzyChris

OK, so I just need to take a minute to praise Melody at Morris 4x4 and Tonya at Bestop!

I had the small ball and spring bust on my trektop nx break last July(1year and 1 month after we bought it). I completely forgot to call then to see if they would warranty the damage and JUST remembered today and called up Morris.

Melody talked to me for about 2 minutes. We then got on a conference call with bestop for them to hear what my issue was, 3 minutes later the call is over and my replacement parts (which I think is most of the top) is on its way!

They could have easily said no since I was well past the 1 year warranty period, but instead I received amazing customer service and a no questions asked replacement. Not only will I recommend Morris since they were the cheapest price and very helpful at the time Kim bought it, but now for them and trektop giving excellent customer service! :thumb:

dchew

Strizz,
Congratulations and welcome back! I will have to time it to drive down for one of those S&G's.

Dave

Top Bottom