Scorpicon Build Thread

Why is the instructor (?) wearing a helmet and the customers aren't? Is that in case the customer goes batshit crazy? Would it not be easier to expedite their return to terafirma? (Insert sinister laugh here)

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Tandem....is for chicks!!! Kidding man. Fucking rush right. The summer I turned 18 my dad and I did solo skydiving from 15,000 out at California City. One of the best rushes I've had and one I'll never forget. If you ever get the chance, do solo as guiding your own chute and landing is like nothing else.

Hahaha I was just happy that I had the guts to jump out in the first place.

Why is the instructor (?) wearing a helmet and the customers aren't?

I think its so you don't accidentally head butt him in the mouth on the free fall and pulling of the chute

I'm calling BS.

Nice try. :grayno:

Video evidence ;)

http://youtu.be/a7rX5xXFGpA

StrizzyChris

I know it's not Scorpion related but thought I'd share, yet again, a little bit of the personal life on here. I mentioned to a few folks while we were wheeling, wrenching, etc., about Kim and my house search. Many of you on here heard me as I announced for everyone to see, that we are now engaged. Well I'm excited to say, that as of a few weeks ago, we officially received the Deed to our first home. In a Jeep way, I am sad to be moving away from Cali's trails, and many of you guys that I have become friends with. BUT I am excited about the new chapter of Kim and my life. So the door will always be open when I'm sure ya'll will come to Ohio for all there is to do.....like drink, corn hole, pet a cow, eat corn, get frost bite, shoot weapons where Obama is afraid to hang out, etc.

IMG_20140629_134503_858.jpg

Last edited:

DA RUNT

WOW, amazing house. Congrats Chris and Kim. If we're ever passing through I'd love to drink, corn hole, pet a cow, eat corn, get frost bite, shoot weapons and hang out where Obama is afraid to hang out, etc. :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats Chris and Kim! thats a beautiful house! hopefully this means we are finally able to meet and wheel at rausch creek or another trail sometime in the near future!

Panda

Congrats Chris! Kitty and I will be driving out there one day, is that the driveway on the left there? Looks like a great place to bleed my brakes :brows:

CZEBJKU

Scorpion will look good parked in front of your new home! Congrats to both of you!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! Should have gone to mursing school. :crazyeyes:

Congrats Chris! Hopefully you make it out west everyone once in a while. :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom