TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

Sporadic

Thanks. I am mounting a pair of fogs on my EVO 1/4 pounder wired into the stock harness. Also a pair of spots on the A pillar. More lights on their way.

Frank,

Curious how you're mounting your fog lights to the 1/4 pounder. I've been wanting to do this with the factory fogs but just haven't found a clean way to pull it off. I'll eventually add some spots to the EVO fairlead light bracket as well.

Ty

Trail JK

Thanks. I am mounting a pair of fogs on my EVO 1/4 pounder wired into the stock harness. Also a pair of spots on the A pillar. More lights on their way.

Cool! Are you going to drill out the hi lift T slots then? I'm thinking about getting the EVO bummer and stinger but want to have the fog lights too. Looking forward to seeing out yours turns out.

Btw, just went through your tread. Wish I would've seen your cage install before cutting my plastics. Yours came out awesome! Mine left something to be desired. Lol grrr.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Back to the floor! No jeep parts for you!

Floor Was finished last night (300ish square feet lots of cuts!) just have to grout and put baseboards back in.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428283879.936337.jpg

Frank,

Curious how you're mounting your fog lights to the 1/4 pounder. I've been wanting to do this with the factory fogs but just haven't found a clean way to pull it off. I'll eventually add some spots to the EVO fairlead light bracket as well.

Ty

I will mount them with long bolts and long washers. Stay tuned I will post photos.

Cool! Are you going to drill out the hi lift T slots then? I'm thinking about getting the EVO bummer and stinger but want to have the fog lights too. Looking forward to seeing out yours turns out.

Btw, just went through your tread. Wish I would've seen your cage install before cutting my plastics. Yours came out awesome! Mine left something to be desired. Lol grrr.

Long bolts and big washers.

Haha yeah it was a labor of love. Hope your install went well....

Brankz

Floor Was finished last night (300ish square feet lots of cuts!) just have to grout and put baseboards back in.
View attachment 135479

I will mount them with long bolts and long washers. Stay tuned I will post photos.

Long bolts and big washers.

Haha yeah it was a labor of love. Hope your install went well....

Looking good! I love doing floors, back when I was working in construction, the best time was ruffing works cause I get to just lay back a relax and floors cause it's fun lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For those who asked: I mounted the fogs using the supplied hardware but added and oversized washer for the back of the inside mounting location see photo:. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428368987.621221.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428369009.451154.jpg

I purchased some resistors to wire the fogs into the stock fog light harness:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428369067.727732.jpg

I have yet to wire them up as I need to find the stock plugs. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428369114.189242.jpg

I will post more once I get the wiring done.

Sporadic

For those who asked: I mounted the fogs using the supplied hardware but added and oversized washer for the back of the inside mounting location see photo:. View attachment 135769 View attachment 135770

I purchased some resistors to wire the fogs into the stock fog light harness:
View attachment 135771

I have yet to wire them up as I need to find the stock plugs. View attachment 135775

I will post more once I get the wiring done.

Good job Frank. Can't wait to see them shining bright! How did you know what size resistors to use? May ask you for your complete material list when you're all done ~ if you don't mind.

Top Bottom