Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JAGS

Hooked
When ur driving on the freeway and a mile or two ahead is a gravel truck. Somehow every fucking small speck of dirt hits your windshield. And with each one ur hoping it isn't the one to crack it.

- Jason

David1tontj

Why doesn't the brush in the can of pipe dope or anti seize ever reach clear to the bottom? Is it engineering or the sales department?

X3. Drives me crazy!! Then you try to beat the can on its side just to be able to get it to reach!! Bastards!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Did I ever mention how much of a pain in the ass it is when someone posts photos which are hosted by another site?

I refuse to click photos to enlarge them now cause it is such a pain when the Wayalife app closes and it takes you to a photo hosting site!

Brankz

Did I ever mention how much of a pain in the ass it is when someone posts photos which are hosted by another site?

I refuse to click photos to enlarge them now cause it is such a pain when the Wayalife app closes and it takes you to a photo hosting site!

:thumps up: I hate that 2

GCM 2

When ur driving on the freeway and a mile or two ahead is a gravel truck. Somehow every fucking small speck of dirt hits your windshield. And with each one ur hoping it isn't the one to crack it.

- Jason

What's even better, the sticker on those trucks

.......not responsible for objects coming from road

So if a truck is carrying a washing and dryer, or even a mattress and it breaks loose and hits your windshield........does the sticker excuse his responsibility for those objects?

Last edited:

bl17z90

So if a truck is carrying a washing and dryer, or even a mattress and it breaks loose and hits your windshield........does the sticker excuse his responsibility for those objects?

Well damn. I'll just get one of those stickers instead of getting mud flaps.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug

Actually, I think you did mention that before … :cheesy:

People that use photobucket or image shack. It pulls you out of the app when I'm trying to view your pics.

Also when some people post YouTube videos and I try to watch it in app it brings me to a google plus log in page. I want to see the video not log into google!!

Took a second look … it wasn’t you after all Franky.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked

Oh yeah. That BS pisses me off too. 😡😡

- Jason

JKbrick

I know from experience in Indiana if a rock falls of a dump truck and you call them while still following them they will still tell you to pack it up your a$$, prove it!

Top Bottom