Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
People that use photobucket or image shack. It pulls you out of the app when I'm trying to view your pics.

Also when some people post YouTube videos and I try to watch it in app it brings me to a google plus log in page. I want to see the video not log into google!!

Sent from my iPhone

Angry Aussie

People that use photobucket or image shack. It pulls you out of the app when I'm trying to view your pics.

Also when some people post YouTube videos and I try to watch it in app it brings me to a google plus log in page. I want to see the video not log into google!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you!!! I was wondering if this annoyed anyone else. Well said bro

KennyFrench

When people hit "Reply With Quote" on a post with pictures and then leave the pictures in their reply so that we have to scroll through the same pictures multiple times.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
When people hit "Reply With Quote" on a post with pictures and then leave the pictures in their reply so that we have to scroll through the same pictures multiple times.

x2 on that one. How many times do we need to see the same pics? :icon_crazy: There is a delete key for a reason!

HDGasser

1) people that don't listen

2) people that can't drive

Both make me wanna drag you to a muddy field, break all your toes with a hammer, beat you bloody, take a dull knife to the skin between your fingers, cut off your eye lids and stick a red hot piece of wire in your eyes...

Other than that I'm a pretty easy going guy! :cool:

kaptkrappy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this makes me scream

Some of Eddie's posts have a dozen or more pictures in them.

By the time 4 people quote his post with all the pics attached just to say "nice pics", I have burned up the wheel in my mouse trying to get to the next post.

JUST SAY NICE PICS !!!

You don't have to hit the reply with quote button. The OP will understand what you mean.

You can even delete some of the pics from the quote if you just want to comment on one of the photos..

Last edited:

Wittys-JK

I also agree with this one it does get annoying.

Some others that come to mind is when somebody offers up something that they are selling at some crazy great price and they are on the other side of the continent and it is pick up only! All the best deals seem to be somewhere else when I am looking!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I like your style HD!!!
It takes a steady hand to cut the eyelids off......what with all the blinking.....and the distraction from all the screaming due to the excruciating pain from all the broken toes.......You sir add a new meaning to the phrase "Hammer time".........you weren't the technical director for the movie "Saw" were you?

Woodrow:beer:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Back in Afghanistan there was this time when the locals would crap all over the port-a-johns and stink them all up. Sucked especially when it was 120* outside. Oh the flashbacks. Not good. Why did you have to bring up the subject.:grayno:

IMG_1657.jpg
Made me think of one of the port a johns I ran into in Mehtar Lam.

David1tontj

View attachment 57152
Made me think of one of the port a johns I ran into in Mehtar Lam.

That is some funny "crap"!!_

It did remind me of a co-workers story he told me.... He was working for Volvo as a diesel mechanic (for big rigs) right after 9/11 and a truck came in for service with an indian driving team, (two drivers so they never had to stop) and after my friend climbed in he noticed a horrible smell... After further investigation, he discovered they had cut a hole in the floor to relieve themselves!! He said there was crap all over the entire underside of the truck because they had been crapping on the driveshaft!!! Needless to say, they refused to work on the truck and sent them away, but I always think twice about tailgating semi trucks now!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
What some people will do to save some time......the whole undercarriage front to back was probably covered in feces.......just straight up nasty!

Last edited:
Top Bottom