Some MOD has deleted a bunch of post and altered the rest

Srttruck

This is a fun site full of helping people, I'm going to download the app now. Who's going to be at KOH, I'd like to meet the people behind the screens. I'll be there Tuesday through Sunday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I'm a badass for going to KOH at all, it's actually a really fun event where your exposed to fellow enthusiasts, trail runs, racing, checking out other rigs, etc..

No, thinking isn't exactly your strong suit. You should stop while you're ahead - you might hurt yourself.

Srttruck

hmm.. yeah theyre black. I've never heard of that before i'll have to check it out.

Hey green I had the same issue, bigger o-ring is in store for your fix. Are you running a cooler? Some instances 38plus tires and no cooler has the same problem if your loading the steering for a bit

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like I missed a fun morning. Salesman comes to the door, gets kicked off the porch, goes ape shit. Never seen this before. :crazyeyes:

Srttruck

Looks like I missed a fun morning. Salesman comes to the door, gets kicked off the porch, goes ape shit. Never seen this before. :crazyeyes:

Proper terminology would be "goes fuckery". Lol, what sucks is some MOD has deleted a bunch of post and altered the rest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Proper terminology would be "goes fuckery". Lol, what sucks is some MOD has deleted a bunch of post and altered the rest

Funny, I see you have 20 posts to your name and clicking on your profile, I can see all 20. If any post had in fact been altered, it would show who edited it and when. Odd that I can't see any evidence of any mod editing anything. But hey, if you said it and here on the internet, it must be true.

For example..

srttruck.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

I'm a mod and I can see every one of your posts. However, I'm not currently smoking crack, so maybe that's part of it :idontknow:

Srttruck

Funny, I see you have 20 posts to your name and clicking on your profile, I can see all 20. If any post had in fact been altered, it would show who edited it and when. Odd that I can't see any evidence of any mod editing anything. But hey, if you said it and here on the internet, it must be true.
Maybe my gigawatts are running out, I can't find my Wave post.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Saw that, point and case... why would I type that in this thread when there's a specific thread dedicated to a wave post. Someone is screwing with the post

Once again, thinking is clearly not your strong suit. Being that your only purpose for being here was to unapologetically sell your shit, the wave post you made today was merged into this one.

Top Bottom