NorCal Suds-n-Grub @ ???

Rccrwlr

Ok so to steel an idea from the master, Eddie himself, it would be fun to put something like this together for the Nor Cal WOL members and friends (SoCal is also invited). We live just north of the Sacramento area in a small and fun town called Rocklin. There are several new craft brewery's in the area and it would be fun to meet up and have a beer with friends. Some ideas.... Loomis Basin Brewery in Loomis Ca, FiftyFifty in Truckee ca, Roseville Brewing Company in Roseville ca

Anyone interested?

An

Sent via Snow Flake in California

Ok so to steel an idea from the master, Eddie himself, it would be fun to put something like this together for the Nor Cal WOL members and friends (SoCal is also invited). We live just north of the Sacramento area in a small and fun town called Rocklin. There are several new craft brewery's in the area and it would be fun to meet up and have a beer with friends. Some ideas.... Loomis Basin Brewery in Loomis Ca, FiftyFifty in Truckee ca, Roseville Brewing Company in Roseville ca

Anyone interested?

An

Wife and I are in Chico and would come down for sure!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
May I suggest 36 Handles Irish pub in El Dorado Hills. Just ate there and had a few brews and it was awesome!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'll try to make the trip. Probably not going to make one before November though. Might have to be the second or third S&G after the first one is such a hit. ;)

Rccrwlr

May I suggest 36 Handles Irish pub in El Dorado Hills. Just ate there and had a few brews and it was awesome!

Sounds like a good place. I have to check with the few I suggested as well about the food. Need something to fill up the bellies other than liquid.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a good place. I have to check with the few I suggested as well about the food. Need something to fill up the bellies other than liquid.

There food was awesome also! They had a killer Guinness bread pudding for dessert with caramel sauce and ice cream!

Rccrwlr

Ok. So now that I have had a chance to breath with the crazy schedule we have been keeping. What are the thoughts for Nov 9 at Auburn Ale House? For an early dinner maybe around 4:30?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - RCCRWLR
2008 Jeep JKUR - JK LIG

Ok. So now that I have had a chance to breath with the crazy schedule we have been keeping. What are the thoughts for Nov 9 at Auburn Ale House? For an early dinner maybe around 4:30?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - RCCRWLR
2008 Jeep JKUR - JK LIG

Any chance of doing the 2nd or 16th? I understand if not but I have surgery on the 7th and not sure I'll be up for driving by the 9th lol. If not it's cool I will catch the next one!

Top Bottom