NorCal Suds-n-Grub @ ???

We had a blast! Thank you everyone, except tdijet for making us go home and not go to the rubicon :cheesy: oh well maybe next time :thumb: so when / where is the next one?

Panda

Great time in auburn! The NorCal wayalife crew took over Washington street :D great times indeed! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384705258.695613.jpg

Rccrwlr

Big shout out to all of those that came out to the NorCal Suds-n-Grub. CrawlerKitty, MagellanJen, Crippledpetey, Panda, Tdijet, and the newest honorary member AlongForTheRide. Looking forward to future gatherings and trail rides.

Rccrwlr... Here is that local brew from Magalia I was mentioning. View attachment 56894

Those look pretty good. Thanks for the heads up. I will have to track some down

Some left over suds from the Auburn Ale House. Big shout out to them as well for giving us a private patio with heaters.
9y7agyha.jpg

WOL took over downtown Auburn to get a glamor shot.
azygusa5.jpg

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Maybe we need to get our little Fresno group up that way sometime soon.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

I missed this one but I am in my house in mexico looking at the ocean right now so I cant complain but I will not miss the next one. I will be there for sure. Hope you all had a blast

Crawler Kitty

Big shout out to all of those that came out to the NorCal Suds-n-Grub. CrawlerKitty, MagellanJen, Crippledpetey, Panda, Tdijet, and the newest honorary member AlongForTheRide. Looking forward to future gatherings and trail rides.

Those look pretty good. Thanks for the heads up. I will have to track some down

Some left over suds from the Auburn Ale House. Big shout out to them as well for giving us a private patio with heaters.
9y7agyha.jpg

WOL took over downtown Auburn to get a glamor shot.
azygusa5.jpg

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

LOL! Thanks rccrwlr I joked with Panda about secretly setting up a profile for my bro and sending it to him....user name...Along4ride! :cheesy:

Top Bottom