Windrock Park feeler

Looking to do a Windrock run second part of june or possibly july. Details are still pretty vague. Just giving a heads up in case any of you are interested in goin. Probably be a fri-sat or a sat-sun. Ill be locking in dates as soon as possible.

jkwebbie

If be down if I have my lift and everything on by then. Even if I don't, we both know the goat can make it lol

croge17

I could run windrock again but it would have to be after july 4th weekend in july im booked up through the holiday weekend in july.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any further details on this yet!? I need to at least be around some Jeeps soon!

Medix is mainly waiting on me. I'm trying to get qualified and until I do I have duty every 3 days. Once I do it's every 9 days. My goal is to be fully qualified for duty schedule in the next 2 weeks. After that I need to install my coilovers with jnabird. Plan for late June or early July for this trip!

noroad

Medix is mainly waiting on me. I'm trying to get qualified and until I do I have duty every 3 days. Once I do it's every 9 days. My goal is to be fully qualified for duty schedule in the next 2 weeks. After that I need to install my coilovers with jnabird. Plan for late June or early July for this trip!

always waiting on steveeeee, stuck here, stuck there, needs a tug over there lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Kendawg198

I'm good for the last weekend in June. Was planning on going up there that weekend anyway. And I'm also good for any weekend in July.

Top Bottom