Windrock Park feeler

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Looking to do a Windrock run second part of june or possibly july. Details are still pretty vague. Just giving a heads up in case any of you are interested in goin. Probably be a fri-sat or a sat-sun. Ill be locking in dates as soon as possible.

I will subscribe and see what date you decide on. We may be able to make it. Wife and kid had fun last time, it was too cold for them to get out of Jeep to watch everyone else.

Pthorpe84

I presented this to the club today, Titan Off-Road, and everyone is on board for the ride. If you would like, look us up on face book or tap-a-talk. My user name is the same on all forums. My cell is 479-880-7476 or you can email me at phillip.thorpe@hotmail.com

We will have a group ride on that Sunday and myself and few others will ride all day on Saturday. Maybe we can do a night ride. Please let me know who all is in and the type of trails you are comfortable with. Windrock has something for everyone.

27th and 28th weekend is when I'm going.

I presented this to the club today, Titan Off-Road, and everyone is on board for the ride. If you would like, look us up on face book or tap-a-talk. My user name is the same on all forums. My cell is 479-880-7476 or you can email me at phillip.thorpe@hotmail.com

We will have a group ride on that Sunday and myself and few others will ride all day on Saturday. Maybe we can do a night ride. Please let me know who all is in and the type of trails you are comfortable with. Windrock has something for everyone.

That wont be when i schedule my trip for several reasons, not that that should alter your plans. Ill be sure and post up the dates as soon as we figure it out.

Pthorpe84

That wont be when i schedule my trip for several reasons, not that that should alter your plans. Ill be sure and post up the dates as soon as we figure it out.

Just let me know. Like I said, I am only 20-30 mins from the park. I will be more than happy to come ride with yall.

Kendawg198

Just let me know. Like I said, I am only 20-30 mins from the park. I will be more than happy to come ride with yall.

Looks like I may be heading up Friday. I would like to do a night ride too. I enjoy the night rides in the summer. Broke my ring and Pinion this past weekend at Aetna. Climbing the last hill before exiting. Just my luck:icon_crazy:. Anyway, New Dana ring and Pinion on the way and I'll be ready for Windrock.:thumb:

Kendawg198

Looks like I may be heading up Friday. I would like to do a night ride too. I enjoy the night rides in the summer. Broke my ring and Pinion this past weekend at Aetna. Climbing the last hill before exiting. Just my luck:icon_crazy:. Anyway, New Dana ring and Pinion on the way and I'll be ready for Windrock.:thumb:

Looks like it wasn't the Ring and Pinion. The axle broke. Dang stocks axles. New Chrome moly axles will be going in now.

Pthorpe84

For those of you wanting to do the night ride, let's plan on meeting around 8:30 at the general store. For Saturday, let's shoot for 10 am.

Top Bottom