Parting 10 Rubicon Unlimited

raybob

-
This is a 10 Rubicon Unlimited 3.8 auto trans. Vehicle is a flood damaged vehicle. It has a non-repairable title. I am listing parts and prices but will sell complete for $6900

Axles front and rear $3000

Transfercsse $1100

Doors $400 each

Body with windshield frame and tailgate ( no doors) $2000

Frame $1000

View attachment 227614

View attachment 227616

Last edited by a moderator:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
You pop in here every now and then selling parts from totaled/salvage jeeps. Do you just have really bad luck or do you buy these totaled jeeps at auction and sell the parts for a profit?

WJCO

Meme King
You pop in here every now and then selling parts from totaled/salvage jeeps. Do you just have really bad luck or do you buy these totaled jeeps at auction and sell the parts for a profit?

Sure appears to be the latter.......

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Welcome to Wayalife. I noticed that, too. Nearly all of your 21 posts is selling, and the rest are buying. I'm glad you enjoy interacting here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkwebbie

How much for one drivers side rear lug nut? I've really been looking for one!
Damnit that's the one I need! Does anyone know if a passenger side rear lug but will work? Or do I need to wait another month for the OP to come back with another auction Jeep? [emoji30]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Nailed it!

OP, get the fuck out of here with your salvaged title shit. You aren't welcome here.

dwvninety

-
This is a 10 Rubicon Unlimited 3.8 auto trans. Vehicle is a flood damaged vehicle. It has a non-repairable title. I am listing parts and prices but will sell complete for $6900

Axles front and rear $3000

Transfercsse $1100

Doors $400 each

Body with windshield frame and tailgate ( no doors) $2000

Frame $1000

View attachment 227614

View attachment 227616

Does it come with a tank full of gas? If it does, interested in the gas, are you willing to ship?

Top Bottom