Parting 10 Rubicon Unlimited

Split the axles?

-
This is a 10 Rubicon Unlimited 3.8 auto trans. Vehicle is a flood damaged vehicle. It has a non-repairable title. I am listing parts and prices but will sell complete for $6900

Axles front and rear $3000

Transfercsse $1100

Doors $400 each

Body with windshield frame and tailgate ( no doors) $2000

Fram

View attachment 227616

Will you split the axles?

Tell me. Why is it a problem that I have been reading this forum for a while but never been much of a talker because I'm still fucking leaning. I don't have a lot of money and was referred by someone to check out the for sale section of this forum. I will try get a better profile made so you people can know my story.

Tell me. Why is it a problem that I have been reading this forum for a while but never been much of a talker because I'm still fucking leaning. I don't have a lot of money and was referred by someone to check out the for sale section of this forum. I will try get a better profile made so you people can know my story.

If you have been "reading this forum for a while" then you would know by now that we have these things called RULES that you clearly didn't follow. The sale section is for active members only.

Haha, I hope this "someone" wasn't a friend, because with friends like that you don't need enemies!

Top Bottom