1 Ton Tie Rod

aaronstephen

So I came across this on Facebook. check this company out. (Who I have involvement with) They have some pretty cool product and this awesome giveaway happening right now. (Shameless pimp engage)

Edited link

1 Ton Tie Rod giveaway. Who couldn't use an upgrade like that. (I couldn't since I already got one for free since I have involvement in the company)

Last edited by a moderator:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just a quick Google search shows on JKF a forum member who is part of Fusion pimping their website all over threads there, and said out right that it's too expensive to pay to be a vendor. I wouldn't put it past them to try here or send people here. I mean it's not like people haven't tried this here before or anything. OP is that why you are here?

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Isn't that OP's jeep on thier FB page? Join date suggests they know better. Whatever happens next is deserved.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Some more digging and it looks like the OP is friends with the guy/one of the guys that runs that Fusion place. The OP posted this same thread on another forum, possibly in retaliation for that forum removing/editing posts that his friend, the Fusion owner, had made directing people to their website, the website of a non paying vendor. Instead of realizing that the forum rules over there of no pimping your shit for free were broken, the OP is blaming other PAYING vendors for reporting it. So apparently people actually do try this on other sites besides Wayalife.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Some more digging and it looks like the OP is friends with the guy/one of the guys that runs that Fusion place. The OP posted this same thread on another forum, likely in retaliation for that forum removing/editing posts that his friend, the Fusion owner, had made directing people to their website, the website of a non paying vendor. Instead of realizing that the forum rules over there of no pimping your shit for free were broken, the OP is blaming other PAYING vendors for reporting it. So apparently people actually do try this on other sites besides Wayalife.

:naw: Imagine that.

aaronstephen

honestly I just wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have posted this in this manner. it's my bad. please feel free to delete this post.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
honestly I just wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have posted this in this manner. it's my bad. please feel free to delete this post.

No deleted posts here. It's good to keep a permanent record in case you decide to go cry about it and suggest you we're mistreated for no reason.

Top Bottom