10A Rubicon Poison Spyder Build

quertyman

Just getting into the jeep craze and have been lurking on wayalife for a while. Learned a bunch and making the jeep my own. I wanted to document everything I’m doing to the jeep so I’m making this thread. Anyways, here’s the build.

Started out with a loaded 13 Rubicon jku 10a bought off of a friend. It already had a 2.5" aev lift, 35" pro comps, and xd rims.

Had some fun taking it off road

I started small things like spiderwebshade and removing the caps for the bumper. Got the 50” and the pod leds from maximumjeep. Got more confident with the jeep and aired it out. :rock:

And got it nice and dirty plenty of times.

At this point the tires were approaching 40k miles and were getting worn down and just weren’t good tires. It was time to get new tires and begin a new phase of the jeep. Here’s what went into it.

New Toyo rt 37x12.5r17 tires
Psc rock brawler rear bumper with tire carrier
Psc brawler lite front bumper with brawler bar
Psc brawler lite skid
Psc aluminum fenders
Psc brawler rockers
Psc bombshell diff covers
Poly ball joints
Warn zeon 10s winch
Teraflex monster track bar
Fox ats steering stabilizer
1 ½ Wheel spacers
1 ¾ spring spacers
d rings
flashpaq

Went to cutting edge 4x4 a local shop and had all the work done there. Saw the RDE2ROK in there getting work done on his amazing jeep
They are an awesome place and I will be going there more. They powdercoated everything in a textured black finish.
Here it is before we left for a week long trip out of the country.

Came back to get it finished and here it is. :clap2: The sliders were actually an accident and were meant for another black jeep in their shop but they put it on mine. They weren’t going to come off so we made a deal and I kept them.

Havent had any time to go wheel it but did get to do some mall crawling.

Will be bringing it back in when I get back in town to adjust/finish some things. I am going to keep this thread updated with any new changes I make on the jeep. Any comments are welcome. Thanks for looking!

Nice Jeep! Did you actually find a spot on pavement to get air? :shock: or photoshop ;)

Nope! That's legit, there is a mountain by my house in scottsdale and at that point we call it the end of the world because you are looking into the sky and then it drops down. Got some spotters and jumped it!

Nope! That's legit, there is a mountain by my house in scottsdale and at that point we call it the end of the world because you are looking into the sky and then it drops down. Got some spotters and jumped it!

That's pretty sweep! Got any videos?

Looks great, I live in Mesa, AZ and work in Scottsdale. Tons of wheeling out here. Check out virtual jeep club. They are doing a huge run to Crown King next month, probably 200 jeeps.

By the way, how do they install sliders that require drilling on the wrong Jeep? Hope you got a great deal!

Looks great, I live in Mesa, AZ and work in Scottsdale. Tons of wheeling out here. Check out virtual jeep club. They are doing a huge run to Crown King next month, probably 200 jeeps.

By the way, how do they install sliders that require drilling on the wrong Jeep? Hope you got a great deal!

Is that the back to the west side thing on facebook? And could I get a link to that if its not? Sounds awesome.

The sliders were messed up because the owner was out for the week and the people were told to put it on the black jeep. Guess they picked mine :doh:..

Nice Build!! what do you have next to your jeep in the garage?? the orange and black muscle car?

Awesome jeep! I am looking forward to this build, because it is very similar to mine. I also am running all PSC, Brawler rockers, Brawler lite, and am about to pull the trigger on either the RockBrawler ll rear bumper/ swing away carrier or the body mounted carrier, haven't decided yet.

Here is mine! :clap2:

Attachments

• 11402592_10204473200576334_5688379244179548289_o.jpg
    11402592_10204473200576334_5688379244179548289_o.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 93
Awesome jeep! I am looking forward to this build, because it is very similar to mine. I also am running all PSC, Brawler rockers, Brawler lite, and am about to pull the trigger on either the RockBrawler ll rear bumper/ swing away carrier or the body mounted carrier, haven't decided yet.

Here is mine! :clap2:
Looks awesome! Definitely similar to mine. I think the body mounted carrier looks good but I really like how integrated the bumper one is. Whatever you choose it will look great.

Top Bottom