15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Here's hoping !! I have followed since Project-JK started and joined JKF when I got my Jeep in 2009 then joined WAYALIFE forum after the sale of the old forum. love the family feel of this forum :beer: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411352190.862090.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
After I bought my 4 door rubicon I started to look up videos on YouTube about placing to go wheeling and other jeeping videos. It was only after watching the first Wayalife video that I signed up on the website and have been on it everyday since.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411352830.278017.jpg

Ktoth87

Like most I've always wanted a jeep and a year ago went for my dream. Found wayalife shortly there after and the mods havnt stopped since. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411353326.506825.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411353356.550458.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats on building and backing such an awesome community. I think when I joined there were approx 2,000ish. Glad to call you and many others friends.

I found WAL via JKF back in early/mid '12 when you still owned both. I was searching online about buying options and which is best. Remember a JKF thread at the time and Wayolife, GCM2 and others were all hyping the Rubicon and the out of the box capabilities. Seemed like a great group and the knowledge shared had me sold on what is now ENVY, a 4dr 2012 silver Rubi. By the time I took possession in mid June, a lot of folks were talking about Wayalife.

Thanks for all the great memories.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411353427.719434.jpg

- Jason

ozzie

Awesome

This is awesome that there are 15,000 followers of WAYALIFE. This is the best site for questions being answered in a timely manner. Eddie you have put together a great product for everyone to use and I thank you:thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 107

ouroborus2012

Glasses

Months before buying my rig, I was shopping and watching your awesome videos on youtube and scouring the forum for every mod and all info possible! Thanks!

blueskies.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Discovered it surfing YouTube for jeep videos. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411355200.659649.jpg Lift, lockers, rock sliders, and bumper. Winch and wheels in the basement, still waiting on tires and c gussets to be delivered.

Chrisaod

Your sweet videos from YouTube!a lot of things were learned watching your awesome videos and lurking around on your forums. Even about my XJ
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411355381.256875.jpg

Ricky Zee

Dawn at Prewitt Ridge - Big Sur

I learned of WAYALIFE from online research...in the endless quest for JK knowledge. The picture is from camping with my wife earlier this summer. The same week we learned she was pregnant with our first child:)
Dawn at Prewitt Ridge.jpg

Clem319

I kept seeing TrailReady's jeep around town with the windshield banner. Not only did I find this forum but it made me sell the truck and buy a Jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411356566.785819.jpg

OrangegasmJKU

Congrats on all the members!! I heard about Wayalife from the YouTube video of the Rubicon A Historic Trail! Definitely one of the best videos you have made! image.jpg

tatonka56

Very nice! Congrats on 15k.
c91618c9e4d1e944a407f308b65154c6.jpg

viperfoxfa

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411357834.912633.jpg

I heard about WAYALIFE from you license plate!!! I learned it was a new forum shortly after you left JKF. Disregard the stickers, I just haven't changed them yet...

Top Bottom