1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

Yeah, she’ll look just like those pictures when I’m done with it. But other than the body and bumpers, she’ll be brand new. I have a rebuilt 360 that will go in with an AX15 trans and atlas transfer case. Someday soon I hope.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Gonna be a good lookin and fun jeep. Clearly your not gonna leave that in the garage. Not with that engine and trans. Sweet!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

A little more progress during the shut down.

Initial fill and sand is almost complete and the underside is complete. Going to blocking primer in a week or two and then we’ll drop the engine in.

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m sure the anticipation must be killing you...I also can’t wait to see this buttoned up and rolling...

I’m sure the anticipation must be killing you...I also can’t wait to see this buttoned up and rolling...

All good things... but it sucks. At least he’s moving forward, but having it ready for this summer is not looking great.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I've said it before but I love seeing this scrambler, man it looks great! So much envy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've said it before but I love seeing this scrambler, man it looks great! So much envy

Thanks! When she finally finds her way back home, I’m sure I’m going to need your assistance on the rebuild of the old Warn.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks! When she finally finds her way back home, I’m sure I’m going to need your assistance on the rebuild of the old Warn.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Absolutely. I'll help ya in anyway I can, very fun project to restore those winches.

Top Bottom