1st time calleer

jeep-creep

1st time caller...

Hello ladies and gents. I'm in, Destin FL. I've been into TJ's since 97...Just bought an 07 JK. Enjoying it very much. Learning all the quirks.
Quick run down,
3" Superlift suspension lift, 1.00 BL, 35" Toyo M/T a rear dana 44. Smitty Rear tire carrier( with the grease fitting) side guards and front bumper with winch mount. ( No winch yet) Also my 1st auto jeep....Love it, but takes getting used to.

I wheel on, Eglin AFB mostly. Future, Like to upgrade the front dana 30, get a winch, and continue to have fun.

This site is just awesome, full of information, and the CORRECT information. I'm on some other forums as well, under the same name.

All this means nothing w/out pics....so.....
dscn2005z.jpg

dscn1977t.jpg

getattachment12aspx.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL at your "1st time caller" :cheesy:

Glad that you found us and happy that you're here - WELCOME!! :standing wave:

btw, awesome shots!!

jeep-creep

Thank you, as I just promoted you to my jeep front end consultant. I've been doing some reading and now it's down to price/reward. I'll pm you over the next months about it. Or, right away if I win the powerball this Saturday, so just be prepared. lol

Great site man...Well done, well done.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, as I just promoted you to my jeep front end consultant. I've been doing some reading and now it's down to price/reward. I'll pm you over the next months about it. Or, right away if I win the powerball this Saturday, so just be prepared. lol

Great site man...Well done, well done.

LOL!! I'd be more than happy to help you out in any way that I can :D

Metalmasher

jeep-creep said:
Hello ladies and gents. I'm in, Destin FL. I've been into TJ's since 97...Just bought an 07 JK. Enjoying it very much. Learning all the quirks.
Quick run down,
3" Superlift suspension lift, 1.25 BL, 35" Toyo M/T a rear dana 44. Smitty Rear tire carrier( with the grease fitting) side guards and front bumper with winch mount. ( No winch yet) Also my 1st auto jeep....Love it, but takes getting used to.

I wheel on, Eglin AFB mostly. Future, Like to upgrade the front dana 30, get a winch, and continue to have fun.

This site is just awesome, full of information, and the CORRECT information. I'm on some other forums as well, under the same name.

All this means nothing w/out pics....so.....

Sweet 2 door! Welcome

Trail_Creeper

Welcome to WayALife! Have you been out to Mobile Swamp yet? I know a bunch of us in the Panama City area wheel there once a month.

jeep-creep

Thank you again, all. Some excellent videos from y'all, I'm looking to adding some as well. Only so much terrain here in FL, but hoping for a Tenn/GA trip this spring.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! We spent a week in Destin this summer. We stayed at Camp Gulf. It was a great time! I've never seen such blue water and the sugar sands are super sweet lol!

IMG_1936.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

"1st time caller" reminds me of the old Art Bell show. LOL!

Top Bottom