2011 JKUR Hard Top in black for sale

pastorwug

This hardtop has been sitting in my garage for the past 6 months and needs to just go.
Comes with everything you need, is in great shape (a few scratches on the very top), and is ready for installation on YOUR jeep.
Selling it for a very reasonable $800 - local pickup only, will not ship.

Please PM me and plan on coming up (or down) to the beautiful Central Coast of California and get your top on!

This hardtop has been sitting in my garage for the past 6 months and needs to just go.
Comes with everything you need, is in great shape (a few scratches on the very top), and is ready for installation on YOUR jeep.

Please PM me and plan on coming up (or down) to the beautiful Central Coast of California and get your top on!

Will you ship to Chile? My cousin knows this guy has a friend of a cousin's cousin who's sisters brother's third cousin is looking for one.

JaySC

$800 is a great deal. I sold my 2008 hardtop for a LOT more! Someone needs to jump on this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Good luck, this is a great deal. Wish I needed a top as I NEED an excuse to up to the central coast.

pastorwug

$800 is a great deal. I sold my 2008 hardtop for a LOT more! Someone needs to jump on this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Jay, I learned how to give good deals after you my friend!

Just want to get a Sport Cage.

Going to be very firm on $800 for this though.

pastorwug

WOW, a guy with 1 total posts on WAL sells his 3 piece hardtop for $1600 and I can't get a bite at $800?

Guess I better raise my price?

:thinking:

TNuggs13

Sent the link to a friend who wants a hardtop but not sure if he's able to get one right now. Shared anyway.

Top Bottom