2012 Intake w/ PSC Hydro Kit

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing jk12blk! This is the cleanest mod to the airbox I've seen. I just bookmarked your post so I can try to duplicate it when/if I get around to hydro assist. :)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks for sharing jk12blk! This is the cleanest mod to the airbox I've seen. I just bookmarked your post so I can try to duplicate it when/if I get around to hydro assist. :)

Same here, his came out nice. Seen some real bad hack jobs.

MTG

Caught the Bug

jk12blk

Man that looks good. You're only a couple hours from me. I'll drop the jeep off on Saturday. ;)

Thanks for taking the pics.
LOL. Unfortunately, I did not do the work. However, seeing it complete makes it look doable for sure. It actually fits great, but things get a bit tight when I have pull the air intake tube closer to the radiator to install those two bolts that hold the tube to the radiator shroud. It pulls the entire assembly towards the front of the jeep and the airbox then presses against the res which pushes the res into the radiator overflow tube (just a hair width away). It's fine, but it's a snug fit. The fix would be to grind away at the airbox where it meets the curvature of the res, but I don't think it is worth the effort.

Top Bottom