-Rotopax 2 Gallon Red Canister
-Rotopax Lox Pack Mount
-Teraflex HD tire carrier w/ adjustable spare mount
-TeraFlex Hi-Lift Mount/CB/and Include Rotopax Adapter
-4' Hi-Lift Jack Red
-Poison spyder rocker knockers (4 Door)
-Poison spyder bfh rear bumper with shackle tabs

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371571068.868198.jpg
So while test fitting my poison spyder rocker knockers, I decided to do something that probably wasnt too safe and check the clearances for the pinch Seem. I still had 2-3" of travel before hitting the rear bumpstop but figured I shouldn't go any higher for safety

MTG

Caught the Bug
View attachment 35875
So while test fitting my poison spyder rocker knockers, I decided to do something that probably wasnt too safe and check the clearances for the pinch Seem. I still had 2-3" of travel before hitting the rear bumpstop but figured I shouldn't go any higher for safety

:eek: That looks inherently unsafe. :yup:

mrmet1983

View attachment 35875

Haha I love it , yes it's unsafe but I still love it lol

Sent from my JK

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 35875

the jack stand is there so that makes it safer right? :cheesy:

First trip out with the new gear. Went to Wildomar OHV
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371776568.007200.jpg
A little flex
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371776646.456771.jpg
Still not fully flexed in this picture
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371776691.303481.jpg
I guess it's time for a bumper chop up front!

Overall a good day, Major improvement over stock equipment. No struggle at all with tires off the ground or loss of traction. Plus going 90mph+ on the freeway makes the lift and other components that much better!

Drunic

Looks great! I'm sold on the 2.5 RK lift now, I mean to chop my fenders anyways, I scratched them up last time out.

u8utepa3.jpg

Just a quick question; anybody know why it is almost impossible to disconnect my rock krawler front swaybar links? Ive been able to do this once but everyother time is near impossible with just my hands

Thanks,
Sean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

mrmet1983

Level ground, yes. How should the swaybar be sitting when on level ground? (Angle)

Thanks,
Sean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Sway bar should be just about at a right angle when on the ground should be at 90 with the seat bar links

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I bought and installed a set of trucklites tonight. I also got a stock stubby off of a friend of mine, no more rubbing and I can finally see at night

e4uvured.jpg

7eqynuze.jpg

Top Bottom